ACCELERATED CURING TANK
Used for concrete testing purposes. The inner chamber of Accelerated Curing Tank is made of stainless steel and outer body is made of mild steel, which is duly powder coated. Suitable for accommodating 6 or 12 cube moulds of 150 mm. The temperature range from 5oC above ambient to 100oC.
• Temperature Controller Cum Indicator
• Water Circulation Pump
• Calibration Certificate is Provided For Digital Controller
Category: Material Testing
COMPACTION FACTOR APPARATUS
Complete with hoppers and receiver assembly. Built on a rigid and stable frame and consists of two conical hoppers, each with a hinged trap door. Trap door of our Apparatus, is operated by a quick release mechanism to allow a free fall to the released concrete mix sample. A cylindrical mould is fitted beneath the two hoppers. Hoppers and receiver can be easily removed for cleaning.
This pedestal stabilizes molds during compaction. 8 x 8 x 18″ wooden post capped with a 12 x 12 x 1″ steel plate. Mounts to a concrete slab with four angle brackets.
CORE DRILLING MACHINE
A Core Drilling Machine is a machine, which drills holes or shafts in the ground. This Core Drilling Machine is used to drill cores on Bitumen Pavements. The Core Drilling Machine is an important construction site tool. Manufactured using the best raw materials to ensure their good functioning and durability.
Specifications and Components
• Available with a hand operated rapid screw feed by lever drive having built in ball bearing.
• Consists of drill spindle that floats on tapered roller bearings.
• The water swivel is completely enclosed and mounted on the drill spindle.
• The drill drive shaft is mounted on two ball bearings in the drill head.
• The drill is available with water tank to offer the water to the cutting functions, which is mounted on a sub base and is further mounted on a trolley.
• Trolley, it is mounted on good quality tyre wheels and leveling screws thereby allowing easy shifting and setting.
• The machine is attached with a Diesel Engine.
• Supplied with 100 mm. or 150 mm. diameter. core bit.
Cube Moulds offered come in superior construction finish and can be made available in different size as per British/Indian standard options. These moulds come supported by base plate support and come machined to +/-0.02 mm. accuracy and finished to within 0.02mm. Some of its features include mold choice of cat iron/steel depending upon the size of the moulds; durable construction finish; providing for lasting service usage.
Available Size: 50 x 50 x 50 mm. ,75 x 75 x 75 mm.,100 x 100 x 100 mm.,150 x 150 x 150 mm.,200 x 200 x 200 mm., 300 x 300 x 300 mm.