AC/DC VARIABLE POWER SUPPLY UNITS
Rugged metal construction, general purpose AC/DC power supply with variable outputs of 0-25 volts current 8.5 amps with digital LED displays for motoring both voltage and current outputs.
A low-cost, safe, for applications requiring both AC/DC voltages. For educational usage and prototyping, covering a wide range of circuit testing applications. This simple AC/DC power source can be used to demonstrate the concept of alternating and non-alternating voltages. Can also be used for simple experiments using lamps, resistors, etc. The unit has been provided with voltmeter and ammeter for AC/DC voltage and current readings.
- Variable Output: 0-25V, current 8.5A
- AC or DC Selection Switch
- Separate Circuit Breakers for AC & DC
- Output Voltage 3-Digit LED Display
- Output Current 3-Digit LED Display
- Separate Power Switch with LED Indicator
- Heavy Duty Transformer
- Power 230V current 60Hz or 230VAC, 50Hz, Single Phase
Category: Physics & Electronic Laboratory Apparatus
CUBE METAL SET
Set of six, comprising one each of Aluminium, Iron, Copper, Brass, Lead and Zinc.
Size, side 10, 20, 25 mm.
CUBE SET, WOODEN
Side 10, 20, 25 mm.
Cat. No. Diameter mm. 07.01 3 07.02 6 07.03 9 07.04 12 07.05 16 07.06 19 07.07 25
Type ……………Aluminium Brass Copper Iron Mild Steel Lead Stainless Steel.
Diameter mm. ………………. 12 19 25