ADVANCE ELDERLY FULLY-FUNCTIONAL NURSING MANIKIN (FEMALE)
Multi-functional old Female lifelike manikin. For nursing training. Provides wide range of exercise possible including both first aid and in emergency situation, with following nursing skills:
• Hair and face washing, hair combing
• Pupil Observation, bilateral pupil states: normal, mydrisis
• Eye and ear washing and administering
• Oral cavity and artificial teeth care
• Endotracheal intubation, Automatically monitor if the tracheal Intubation is correct or not through sensor, support ausculation to detect intubation site.
• Sputum Suction
• Oxygen Inhaling
• Oral and nasal feeding
• Venipuncture, injection, transfusion (arm)
• Deltoid subcutaneous injection
• Vastus lateralis injection
• Thoracic cavity, abdominal cavity, liver, bone marrow and lumbar puncture
• Breast nursing, mammary gland examination
• Female urethral Catheterization & Female bladder irrigation
• Stoma drainage
• Buttocks intramuscular injection.
• Large area Of Sacral Ulcer
• Cancer Tumor Contrast
• Cleavage Lines Contrast
• H. nursing:Sponge bath,Replacing clothes Cold & Hot Therapy
• Realistic Limbs Joint, Stiff Simulative Joints
• Truck May Lean Forward, Can sit it the Wheelchair
• Truck Rotation, Flexibility
• Neck-Rotation, Flexibility, Lateral Curvature
• Shoulder & ButtockEndoduction,Abduction,Rotation, Flexibility
• Elbow-Internal Rotation, External Rotation
• Knee-Internal Rotation, Flexibility, Stretching, Bending
• Ankle-Introversion, eversion Endoduction, Abduction
• Non-Invasive Blood pressure Measurement- A. Systolic and Diastolic Pressure may be Set Individually In steps of 1MM Hg.
• Systolic Pressure 0-300MM Hg, Diastolic Pressure0-300Hg
• Korotkoff Sound Volume In Ten steps, 0-9
Category: Anatomical Models
Enlarged model, in ovoid shape, depicting splenic artery and vein with hilus and all the impressions. On 15 x 12” base.
About four times normal size. Dissectible into 7 parts. On stand.
MODEL OF PANCREAS
Life size,dissected model with Paccreatic duct,blood vessels,gall bladder and partially opened duodenum .On board.
Highly enlarged shows glomerulus afferent and efferent arterioles, renal capsules proximal convoluted tubule, henle’s loop, distal convoluted tubule and collecting tubule. On 13” x 17” base.