ADVANCE PROJECTION MICROSCOPE
For measurement of Microstructures, group discussion, Research & yarn comparison. High quality of optics and electronic components used for excellent performance. Images obtained are bright and contrastful with high resolution.
- Compact dust proof designed body.
- Built in optical glass screen of 195 mm diameter, with high quality Fresnel lens ensures uniform illumination or fully graduated screen of 200 mm diameter with cross lines, in a domerotatable 360º.
- With a pointer circle controlled by a knob near the screen to point out a particular area on the screen for demonstration.
- Distortion free single projection Eye piece of 10 x or 15 x.
- Quadruple revolving, precentered and click stop nose piece with centered and parfocal achromatic objectives 4 x, 10 x, 20 x and 40 x (spring loaded).
- Built in graduated mechanical stage having coaxial drive controls with traverse 30 x 40 mm.
- With stage micrometer for exact magnification required for linear and thickness measurement.
- Coarse & fine motion graduated to 0.002 mm of micrometer form.
- Condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm having centering device being controlled by two knobs.
- With built in collector.
- Illumination by 12 V 100 W or 24 V 150 W projection lamp, light controlled by high frequency solid state variable transformer.
- Complete with three core wire, plug and dust cover.
Category: Microscopes & Accessories
INCLINED MONOCULAR MICROSCOPE
High performance and economical price makes it a perfect choice
Salient Features :
- Monocular, 45º inclined, 360º rotatable head, with 10 x wide field eyepiece.
- Quadruple revolving nosepiece with quick change of magnification by a click stop.
- Achromatic objectives 4 x, 10 x ,40 x spring loaded, 100 x spring loaded oil immersion.
- Best quality parfocalized and precentered objectives and eyepieces are provided to ensure finest performance.
- Fixed stage 120 x 120 mm with precision mechanical stage for x and y movement of the slide upto 75 x 50 mm having fine graduated scale and vernier on both sides.
- Graduated fine focussing knobs. Separate coarse and fine motion with deep cuts rack and pinion.
- With positive preset travel stop, which prevents damage to the slide or objective.
- Substage light field moving condenser 1.3 N.A. with iris diaphragm.
- Heavy stable base with built-in illumination by 6 V 20 W halogen lamp through solid state transformer for use on 220 V 50 Hz A.C.
- Complete with three core cable, three pin plug and rotatable
- knob for low/medium/high illumination.
STUDENT DISSECTION MICROSCOPE
Simple, Portable, economical & easy to use model.
A versatile model for fine dissection work & close study of small organisms like hydra, daphnia etc.
Salient Features :
♦ High point eye lens x 10 or x 20 mounted on a jointing arm allowing the whole stage area to be scanned.
♦ Focussing by smooth rack and pinion movement.
♦ Wide glass stage plate with locked in two spring clips.
♦ Detachable rests on either side of the stage provides a steadying support for hands during fine dissection.
♦ Illumination by a reversible substage mirror/opal face illuminator.
♦ Wide round stable base.
♦ Supplied packed in a wooden storage and carrying box with fittings for lenses and hand rests along with a dust cover.
CO-AXIAL BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Make Focusing Convenient
Body All aluminum pressure diecasted body. P.U. Coating in light cream shade.
Observation head 360° rotate able and 30° inclined head with all anti-fungus coated prisms.
Eyepiece A paired 10X wide field eyepiece.
Nose piece Reverse type Quadruple ball bearing Nosepiece.
Objectives Set of 4X, 10X, 40X, and 100X
Focusing system Co-axial focusing system with three planetary gears assembly. With slide protection lock.
Mechanical stage Coaxial Ball bearing double-plate mechanical stage for Smooth functioning.
Condenser Bright field sub stage condenser having 1.2 N.A.
Illumination 6V/20W halogen lamp needs 220V and 50 Hz supply.(Optinal LED Illumination System also available with batery backup.)
DISSECTION MICROSCOPE ENTOMOLOGICAL
Large lens for wider view.
Eye piece 10 x or 20 x easily replaceable by a 83 mm bull lens for much wider view.
Focussing by smooth rack and pinion adjustment.
- Square stage with glass plate and locked in stage clips.
- Stage with detachable hand rests.
- Stage with groove for inserting plate for opaque or black background.
- In wooden case having lock and key facility.