ADVANCE STEREO MICROSCOPE
A versatile Microscope for three dimensional view in research and Industrial uses.
With Built in illumination, High quality of optics and mechanics.
♣ 3D extra wide field of view.
♣ Coated lens eye piece WF 10 x of 30 mm diameter.
♣ One eye piece tube with diopter adjustments.
♣ Slide in type objectives 2 x and 4 x parfocal .
♣ Long working distance 80 mm and 55 mm.
♣ Fine focus by rack and pinion motion.
♣ Round glass stage with black and white matted plate.
♣ Provision for filter light in the base.
♣ Built-in transmitted light 6 V – 20 W at base solid state variable control input 220 V AC
♣ Plywood case with lock and key.
Category: Microscopes & Accessories
An Economical and Traditional Model
With finest vertical tube and excellent optics
Salient Features :
◘ Widefield 10 x pointer eyepiece and triple nose piece with parfocal 4 x, 10 x and spring loaded 40 x objectives.
◘ Rack and Pinion coarse adjustment with separate fine adjustment.
◘ Positive, preset travel stops prevents slide damage.
◘ Plain stage with locked-in stage clips.
◘ In stage condenser and disc or iris diaphragm.
◘ With locked-in, plano concave mirror or substage illuminator.
◘ All metal construction with chemical resistant, backed on paint finish.
◘ Supplied complete with a rexin dust cover, duster and Safely packed in a wooden box with lock & key facility.
STUDENT BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
For education and routine research work through unrivalled performance.
Good quality material is used for trouble free life of these Microscopes.
Salient Features :
◘ Binocular head rotatable 360º, inclined 45º for maximum viewing comfort and can be locked with a thumb screw at any position.
◘ Large casted stable base with upright body.
◘ Eyepiece paired 10 x widefield.
◘ Quadruple revolving nose piece with positive click stop.
◘ Objectives achromatic 4 x, 10 x, 40 x spring loaded and 100 x spring loaded oil immersion.
◘ Fixed square stage 120 x 120 mm, fitted with precision mechanical stage for X and Y movement of slide 75 mm x 50 mm. Having fine graduated scale and vernier.
◘ With movable substage condenser N.A. 1.3 with iris diaphragm and filter holder.
◘ Separate coarse & fine slow motion with deep cut rack and pinion, graduated fine focussing knob.
◘ Preset travel stop protects objective and slide.
◘ With built-in-base illumination system 6 V, 20 W halogen light source through solid state transformer, On/Off switch and light intensity regulator.
◘ Complete with moulded power cord and plug to use on 220 V,50 Hz A.C.
INCLINED MONOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Traditional Stable Stand, Rotatable Head
Convenient and Easy to use
Salient Features :
- Monocular head rotates 360º and is inclined 45º with 10 x wide field eyepiece, which can also be replaced by binocular head.
- Quadruple revolving nosepiece with quick change of magnification by a click stop.
- Achromatic objectives 4 x, 10 x, 40 x spring loaded, 100 x spring loaded oil immersion.
- Positive, preset travel stops prevent body tube removal and slide damage.
- Fixed stage 120 x 120 mm with precision mechanical stage for x and y movement of the slide upto 75 x 50 mm having fine graduated scale and vernier on both sides.
- Dependable rack-and-pinion coarse adjustment with separate fine adjustment.
- In-stage condenser and five- aperture disc or iris diaphragm with filter holder.
- Illumination by plano-concave mirror which can be replaced by substage lamp.
- Traditional stable stand and base finished to a very high quality.
- Supplied complete with dust cover in thermocole case.
Achromatic, parfocal, interchangeable. Type Mag. N.A.
• x 4 or x 5 Scanning Lens 0.10
• x 10 Low Power 0.25
• x 20 Low Power 0.40
• x 40 or x 45 High Power Dry 0.65 spring loaded
• x 100 High Power Oil 1.25 spring loaded