ADVANCE TRINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Most advanced instrument with latest in design features.
High quality reliable optics for unparalleled performance.
Salient Features :
○ Trinocular head rotatable to 360º inclined 45º for maximum viewing comfort.
○ High transmission, multilayer coated optical beam splitter and prism system for crisp images.
○ Trinocular head with convenient finger tip control lever for switching from binocular to phototube viewing.
○ 10 x extra widefield antireflection coated eyepieces.
○ Dual diopter adjustment assures parfocality at any interpupillary distance between 54 and 74 mm.
○ Quadruple revolving nosepiece with DIN achromatic objectives of 4 x, 10 x, 40 x (spring loaded) and 100 x spring loaded with oil immersion.
○ Oversized 140 x 160 mm mechanical stage with ball bearing movement, low position central knobs and removable slide holder.
○ Corrected and central Abbe condenser N.A. 1.3 with iris diaphargm, filter holder with rack & pinion focussing.
○ Coaxial coarse and fine adjustment knobs, ball bearing fine adjustment movement with graduated knobs. Positive preset travel stop.
○ In base variable voltage, 6 V 20 W precentered and prefocusse halogen lamp illumination system provides bright, even illumination at any magnification.
○ With dust cover cable in thermocole, wooden box.
Category: Microscopes & Accessories
• x 5 Huyghenian without pointer.
• x 5 Huyghenian with pointer.
• x 10 Huyghenian without pointer.
• x 10 Huyghenian with movable pointer.
• x 10 WF without pointer.
• x 10 WF with movable pointer.
• x 15 Huyghenian without pointer.
• x 15 Huyghenian with movable pointer.
ADVANCED BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
A professionally equipped microscope
With standard achromatic optics.
Salient Features :
- Large extremely stable base and stand. 45º inclined sidentop Binocular head rotatable to 360º for ease of viewing and less fatigue.
- Interpupillary adjustable distance between 50-75 mm.
- Dual diopter adjustment.
- Advanced widefield 10 x eyepieces.
- Quadruple ball bearing nose piece with top quality DIN achromatic objectives of 4 x, 10 x, 40 x spring loaded and 100 x (spring loaded oil immersion), all objectives with temper resistant sleeves.
- Oversized, graduated mechanical stage of size 140 x 140 mm with low position coaxial control knobs.
- Graduated oversized knobs on coaxial control knobs.
- Graduated oversized knobs on coaxial coarse and fine adjustment. Ball bearing fine adjustment movement and rack & pinion coarse adjustment movement with positive preset travel stop.
- Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder on rack & pinion movement.
- In base, variable voltage, halogen illumination 12 V 20 W lamp.
- Complete with three core cable, cleaning cloth & dust cover.
Achromatic, parfocal, interchangeable. Type Mag. N.A.
• x 4 or x 5 Scanning Lens 0.10
• x 10 Low Power 0.25
• x 20 Low Power 0.40
• x 40 or x 45 High Power Dry 0.65 spring loaded
• x 100 High Power Oil 1.25 spring loaded
CO-AXIAL BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Advance Design and Special Features, Backed by Swift Quality and Reliability.
Body: All aluminum pressure diecasted body with P.U. Coating in light cream shade.
Observation head: 360° rotatable and 45° inclined, binocular head with all anti-fungus coated prisms.
Eyepiece: A paired 10X wide field eyepiece.
Nose piece: Quadruple ball bearing nosepiece.
Objectives: Set of 4X, 10X, 40X, and 100X
Focusing system: Co-axial focusing system with three planetary gears assembly.
Mechanical stage: Coaxial Ball bearing double-plate mechanical stage for smooth functioning.
Condenser: Bright field sub stage condenser having 1.2 N.A.
Illumination: 6V/20W halogen lamp needs 220V and 50 Hz supply.(Optinal LED Illumination System also available with battery backup.)