ADVANCE TRINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Most advanced instrument with latest in design features.
High quality reliable optics for unparalleled performance.
Salient Features :
○ Trinocular head rotatable to 360º inclined 45º for maximum viewing comfort.
○ High transmission, multilayer coated optical beam splitter and prism system for crisp images.
○ Trinocular head with convenient finger tip control lever for switching from binocular to phototube viewing.
○ 10 x extra widefield antireflection coated eyepieces.
○ Dual diopter adjustment assures parfocality at any interpupillary distance between 54 and 74 mm.
○ Quadruple revolving nosepiece with DIN achromatic objectives of 4 x, 10 x, 40 x (spring loaded) and 100 x spring loaded with oil immersion.
○ Oversized 140 x 160 mm mechanical stage with ball bearing movement, low position central knobs and removable slide holder.
○ Corrected and central Abbe condenser N.A. 1.3 with iris diaphargm, filter holder with rack & pinion focussing.
○ Coaxial coarse and fine adjustment knobs, ball bearing fine adjustment movement with graduated knobs. Positive preset travel stop.
○ In base variable voltage, 6 V 20 W precentered and prefocusse halogen lamp illumination system provides bright, even illumination at any magnification.
○ With dust cover cable in thermocole, wooden box.
Category: Microscopes & Accessories
INCLINED MONOCULAR MICROSCOPE
High performance and economical price makes it a perfect choice
Salient Features :
- Monocular, 45º inclined, 360º rotatable head, with 10 x wide field eyepiece.
- Quadruple revolving nosepiece with quick change of magnification by a click stop.
- Achromatic objectives 4 x, 10 x ,40 x spring loaded, 100 x spring loaded oil immersion.
- Best quality parfocalized and precentered objectives and eyepieces are provided to ensure finest performance.
- Fixed stage 120 x 120 mm with precision mechanical stage for x and y movement of the slide upto 75 x 50 mm having fine graduated scale and vernier on both sides.
- Graduated fine focussing knobs. Separate coarse and fine motion with deep cuts rack and pinion.
- With positive preset travel stop, which prevents damage to the slide or objective.
- Substage light field moving condenser 1.3 N.A. with iris diaphragm.
- Heavy stable base with built-in illumination by 6 V 20 W halogen lamp through solid state transformer for use on 220 V 50 Hz A.C.
- Complete with three core cable, three pin plug and rotatable
- knob for low/medium/high illumination.
CO-AXIAL BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Make Focusing Convenient
Body All aluminum pressure diecasted body. P.U. Coating in light cream shade.
Observation head 360° rotate able and 30° inclined head with all anti-fungus coated prisms.
Eyepiece A paired 10X wide field eyepiece.
Nose piece Reverse type Quadruple ball bearing Nosepiece.
Objectives Set of 4X, 10X, 40X, and 100X
Focusing system Co-axial focusing system with three planetary gears assembly. With slide protection lock.
Mechanical stage Coaxial Ball bearing double-plate mechanical stage for Smooth functioning.
Condenser Bright field sub stage condenser having 1.2 N.A.
Illumination 6V/20W halogen lamp needs 220V and 50 Hz supply.(Optinal LED Illumination System also available with batery backup.)
FLUORESCENT RESEARCH MICROSCOPE
For biology, medicine, immunology, oncology, genetics, and materials science applications. Trinocular Infinity Plan Epi-fluorescent microscope with 1.3MP Fluorescent Camera can record videos, capture still images. Can also measure length, angle, area, and etc. across the images.
- Eight magnification settings, 40X, 80X, 100X, 200X, 400X, 800X, 1000X & 2000X ,with Quadruple revolving Nosepiece
- Upright photo port for photographic/video capability
- Fully coated optical system with high resolution.
- Large double layer mechanical stage with stain resistant finish
- Low position coaxial stage movement control knobs
- Dual side mounted focusing controls,Precise ground glass lenses
- Rugged cast alloy frame and stand with enamel finish
Head: 30 Degree Inclined Compensation Free Trinocular Head
Eyepiece: WF10X and WF20X widefield with Diopter adjustment
Objective: infinite Plan fluorescent objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X(S) & 100X (S, Oil)
Interpupillary Distance: Adustable 50mm-75mm
Mechanical Stage: two-layer; size: 7.10″x5.90″ (180mm×150mm); traveling range: 2.95″x1.97″ (75mm×50mm)
Condenser: N.A.1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm & filters
Focus: Coaxial coarse & fine rack & pinion focussing system with tension control; fine focusing scale value 0.000079″ (0.002mm)
Illumination: Halogen Bulb 12V/30W, Adjustable Brightness
Epi-Fluorescent lllumination: 100W Ultra-high pressure Mercury; digital display mercury lamp constant power
Power Supply: 220V/50Hz version
Fluorescence Attachment: G, B wave band
A Compact and Easy to Handle Microscope with Excellent Performance Priced within one’s budget but with many features
normally found in expensive models. Designed for years of rugged use, with fully coated optics of high quality.
Salient Features :
► Eyepiece 10 x widefield and 15 x Hyg.
► Quadruple revolving nose piece with 4 x, 10 x, 40 x S.L. and 100 x S.L. Oil immersion objectives.
► Focussing by separate coarse and highly sensitive graduated fine focussing knobs.
► Fixed mechanical stage size 120 x 120 mm for X & Y movement of side upto 50 x 75 mm with graduated scale and vernier.
► Substage condenser N.A.1.3 moving up and down through rack and pinion.
► Illumination by a plano-concave mirror which can be replaced by substage lamp working on 6 V 20 W, 220 V 50 Hz.
► Magnification 40 to 1500 x.
► Horse shoe shaped, hinged stable base.
► With inclination joint to inclined microscope for easy viewing even when seated.
► With focus stop to prevent slide damage.
► Supplied complete with a cleaning cloth, dust cover in a wooden storage cabinet having lock and key facility.