BINOCULAR/TRINOCULAR PATHOLOGICAL MICROSCOPE
Superior quality,Inverted Plan objectives,coaxial controls with bright glare free illumination
• Rigid, vibration free single piece (base, column & arm) Aluminum alloy casted body in white color and blue on sides, with transmitted light, power supply & brightness control integrated in the base. Lightweight but stable, strong easy to carry.
• Finite color corrected optical system
• Siedentopf30° inclined 360° rotatable head, interpupillary Distance 50-75mm, ±5 diopter adjustable,
• Plan eyepiece 10x, FOV 18mm
• Smooth precise, Ball bearing loaded, Inward quadruple nosepiece , positive stops for centred alignment of objectives.
• Plan (Anti fungus coated, Scratch proof) Objective 4X, 10X, 40X (S) and 100X Oil, (S)
• Graduated double layer Mechanical rectangular stage, size 140 x 132mm with cross travel 90mm (X) x 65mm (Y) on ball bearing with co-axial controls.
• Coaxial coarse and fine adjustment, with coarse adjustment stop and tightness adjustment, range: 25mm, Precision 0.002mm..
• N.A.1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm, Swing-in and swing-out filter holder
• Illumination system LED 3.5 W 3 V with intensity control regulator, Universal power supply 110 V – 240 V, CE approved.
• In Carrying Case of Styrofoam Packing & Outer corrugated box
Supplied with user manual, Vinyl Dust cover, Cleaning cloth and 01 units Fuses
Cat. No. NMK- 15 A Model MCB-82
Category: Microscopes & Accessories
STUDENT DISSECTION MICROSCOPE
Simple, Portable, economical & easy to use model.
A versatile model for fine dissection work & close study of small organisms like hydra, daphnia etc.
Salient Features :
♦ High point eye lens x 10 or x 20 mounted on a jointing arm allowing the whole stage area to be scanned.
♦ Focussing by smooth rack and pinion movement.
♦ Wide glass stage plate with locked in two spring clips.
♦ Detachable rests on either side of the stage provides a steadying support for hands during fine dissection.
♦ Illumination by a reversible substage mirror/opal face illuminator.
♦ Wide round stable base.
♦ Supplied packed in a wooden storage and carrying box with fittings for lenses and hand rests along with a dust cover.
DISSECTION MICROSCOPE ENTOMOLOGICAL
Large lens for wider view.
Eye piece 10 x or 20 x easily replaceable by a 83 mm bull lens for much wider view.
Focussing by smooth rack and pinion adjustment.
- Square stage with glass plate and locked in stage clips.
- Stage with detachable hand rests.
- Stage with groove for inserting plate for opaque or black background.
- In wooden case having lock and key facility.
CO-AXIAL BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Make Focusing Convenient
Body All aluminum pressure diecasted body. P.U. Coating in light cream shade.
Observation head 360° rotate able and 30° inclined head with all anti-fungus coated prisms.
Eyepiece A paired 10X wide field eyepiece.
Nose piece Reverse type Quadruple ball bearing Nosepiece.
Objectives Set of 4X, 10X, 40X, and 100X
Focusing system Co-axial focusing system with three planetary gears assembly. With slide protection lock.
Mechanical stage Coaxial Ball bearing double-plate mechanical stage for Smooth functioning.
Condenser Bright field sub stage condenser having 1.2 N.A.
Illumination 6V/20W halogen lamp needs 220V and 50 Hz supply.(Optinal LED Illumination System also available with batery backup.)
• x 5 Huyghenian without pointer.
• x 5 Huyghenian with pointer.
• x 10 Huyghenian without pointer.
• x 10 Huyghenian with movable pointer.
• x 10 WF without pointer.
• x 10 WF with movable pointer.
• x 15 Huyghenian without pointer.
• x 15 Huyghenian with movable pointer.