BIOLOGICAL BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Higher Performance For Educational Research Purpose or Biological Applications. Superior Image Quality with Reliability and Rigidity with easy and safe operation.
Salient Features :
◘ Casted aluminum frame with chemical-resistant coating stands.
◘ Two 10x widefield with 20 mm exit pupil distance and 22 mm super wide viewing field
◘ Siedentopf Binocular head is 30° inclined, rotates 360° and includes dual diopters and 55-75 mm interpupillary adjustment
◘ Smooth Quadruple revolving nose piece, ball-bearing mounted with high precision. 4x (0.10 NA), 10x (0.25 NA), 40xRetractable (0.65NA) and 100xoil Retractable (1.25 NA) superior plan objectives are DIN achromatic, parcentered, and parfocaled.
◘ Field-of-view is 5.0 mm with 4x, 2.0 mm with 10x, 0.5 mm with 40x and 0.2 mm with 100x objective
◘ Smooth precision coaxial coarse and fine focusing with tension adjustment and 0.2mm fine division
◘ Focus-Lock prevents damage to the slides or specimens.
◘ Large mechanical stage 132 x 140 mm stage with stage stop and integrated ball-bearing double-layer 55 x 75 mm with X- Y movement low-position coaxial controls
◘ 1.25 N.A. Abbe Condenser with rack-and-pinion focusing
◘ Adjustable iris diaphragm for excellent contrast control
◘ Bright glare-free Uniform illumination with 6V,20-watt halogen bulb with variable intensity control
◘ Complete with operating instructions, immersion oil, a dust cover, filters, and spare bulb
Category: Microscopes & Accessories
INCLINED MONOCULAR MICROSCOPE
High performance and economical price makes it a perfect choice
Salient Features :
- Monocular, 45º inclined, 360º rotatable head, with 10 x wide field eyepiece.
- Quadruple revolving nosepiece with quick change of magnification by a click stop.
- Achromatic objectives 4 x, 10 x ,40 x spring loaded, 100 x spring loaded oil immersion.
- Best quality parfocalized and precentered objectives and eyepieces are provided to ensure finest performance.
- Fixed stage 120 x 120 mm with precision mechanical stage for x and y movement of the slide upto 75 x 50 mm having fine graduated scale and vernier on both sides.
- Graduated fine focussing knobs. Separate coarse and fine motion with deep cuts rack and pinion.
- With positive preset travel stop, which prevents damage to the slide or objective.
- Substage light field moving condenser 1.3 N.A. with iris diaphragm.
- Heavy stable base with built-in illumination by 6 V 20 W halogen lamp through solid state transformer for use on 220 V 50 Hz A.C.
- Complete with three core cable, three pin plug and rotatable
- knob for low/medium/high illumination.
ADVANCE TRINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Most advanced instrument with latest in design features.
High quality reliable optics for unparalleled performance.
Salient Features :
○ Trinocular head rotatable to 360º inclined 45º for maximum viewing comfort.
○ High transmission, multilayer coated optical beam splitter and prism system for crisp images.
○ Trinocular head with convenient finger tip control lever for switching from binocular to phototube viewing.
○ 10 x extra widefield antireflection coated eyepieces.
○ Dual diopter adjustment assures parfocality at any interpupillary distance between 54 and 74 mm.
○ Quadruple revolving nosepiece with DIN achromatic objectives of 4 x, 10 x, 40 x (spring loaded) and 100 x spring loaded with oil immersion.
○ Oversized 140 x 160 mm mechanical stage with ball bearing movement, low position central knobs and removable slide holder.
○ Corrected and central Abbe condenser N.A. 1.3 with iris diaphargm, filter holder with rack & pinion focussing.
○ Coaxial coarse and fine adjustment knobs, ball bearing fine adjustment movement with graduated knobs. Positive preset travel stop.
○ In base variable voltage, 6 V 20 W precentered and prefocusse halogen lamp illumination system provides bright, even illumination at any magnification.
○ With dust cover cable in thermocole, wooden box.
DISSECTION MICROSCOPE ENTOMOLOGICAL
Large lens for wider view.
Eye piece 10 x or 20 x easily replaceable by a 83 mm bull lens for much wider view.
Focussing by smooth rack and pinion adjustment.
- Square stage with glass plate and locked in stage clips.
- Stage with detachable hand rests.
- Stage with groove for inserting plate for opaque or black background.
- In wooden case having lock and key facility.
CO-AXIAL BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Make Focusing Convenient
Body All aluminum pressure diecasted body. P.U. Coating in light cream shade.
Observation head 360° rotate able and 30° inclined head with all anti-fungus coated prisms.
Eyepiece A paired 10X wide field eyepiece.
Nose piece Reverse type Quadruple ball bearing Nosepiece.
Objectives Set of 4X, 10X, 40X, and 100X
Focusing system Co-axial focusing system with three planetary gears assembly. With slide protection lock.
Mechanical stage Coaxial Ball bearing double-plate mechanical stage for Smooth functioning.
Condenser Bright field sub stage condenser having 1.2 N.A.
Illumination 6V/20W halogen lamp needs 220V and 50 Hz supply.(Optinal LED Illumination System also available with batery backup.)