BIOLOGICAL TRINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Higher Performance For Educational Research Purpose or Biological Applications. Superior Image Quality with Reliability and Rigidity with easy and safe operation.
Salient Features :
○ Casted aluminum frame with chemical-resistant coating stands.
○ Two 10x widefield with 20 mm exit pupil distance and 22 mm super wide viewing field
○ Siedentopf Trinocular head is 30° inclined, rotates 360° and includes dual diopters and 55-75 mm interpupillary adjustment
○ Smooth Quadruple revolving nose piece, ball-bearing mounted with high precision. 4x (0.10 NA), 10x (0.25 NA), 40xRetractable (0.65NA) and 100xoil Retractable (1.25 NA) superior plan objectives are DIN achromatic, parcentered, and parfocaled.
○ Field-of-view is 5.0 mm with 4x, 2.0 mm with 10x, 0.5 mm with 40x and 0.2 mm with 100x objective
○ Smooth precision coaxial coarse and fine focusing with tension adjustment and 0.2mm fine division
○ Focus-Lock prevents damage to the slides or specimens.
○ Large mechanical stage 132 x 140 mm stage with stage stop and integrated ball-bearing double-layer 55 x 75 mm with X- Y movement low-position coaxial controls
○ 1.25 N.A. Abbe Condenser with rack-and-pinion focusing
○ Adjustable iris diaphragm for excellent contrast control
○ Bright glare-free Uniform illumination with 6V,20-watt halogen bulb with variable intensity control ○ Complete with operating instructions, immersion oil, a dust cover, filters, and spare bulb
Category: Microscopes & Accessories
FLUORESCENT RESEARCH MICROSCOPE
For biology, medicine, immunology, oncology, genetics, and materials science applications. Trinocular Infinity Plan Epi-fluorescent microscope with 1.3MP Fluorescent Camera can record videos, capture still images. Can also measure length, angle, area, and etc. across the images.
- Eight magnification settings, 40X, 80X, 100X, 200X, 400X, 800X, 1000X & 2000X ,with Quadruple revolving Nosepiece
- Upright photo port for photographic/video capability
- Fully coated optical system with high resolution.
- Large double layer mechanical stage with stain resistant finish
- Low position coaxial stage movement control knobs
- Dual side mounted focusing controls,Precise ground glass lenses
- Rugged cast alloy frame and stand with enamel finish
Head: 30 Degree Inclined Compensation Free Trinocular Head
Eyepiece: WF10X and WF20X widefield with Diopter adjustment
Objective: infinite Plan fluorescent objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X(S) & 100X (S, Oil)
Interpupillary Distance: Adustable 50mm-75mm
Mechanical Stage: two-layer; size: 7.10″x5.90″ (180mm×150mm); traveling range: 2.95″x1.97″ (75mm×50mm)
Condenser: N.A.1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm & filters
Focus: Coaxial coarse & fine rack & pinion focussing system with tension control; fine focusing scale value 0.000079″ (0.002mm)
Illumination: Halogen Bulb 12V/30W, Adjustable Brightness
Epi-Fluorescent lllumination: 100W Ultra-high pressure Mercury; digital display mercury lamp constant power
Power Supply: 220V/50Hz version
Fluorescence Attachment: G, B wave band
INCLINED MONOCULAR MICROSCOPE
High performance and economical price makes it a perfect choice
Salient Features :
- Monocular, 45º inclined, 360º rotatable head, with 10 x wide field eyepiece.
- Quadruple revolving nosepiece with quick change of magnification by a click stop.
- Achromatic objectives 4 x, 10 x ,40 x spring loaded, 100 x spring loaded oil immersion.
- Best quality parfocalized and precentered objectives and eyepieces are provided to ensure finest performance.
- Fixed stage 120 x 120 mm with precision mechanical stage for x and y movement of the slide upto 75 x 50 mm having fine graduated scale and vernier on both sides.
- Graduated fine focussing knobs. Separate coarse and fine motion with deep cuts rack and pinion.
- With positive preset travel stop, which prevents damage to the slide or objective.
- Substage light field moving condenser 1.3 N.A. with iris diaphragm.
- Heavy stable base with built-in illumination by 6 V 20 W halogen lamp through solid state transformer for use on 220 V 50 Hz A.C.
- Complete with three core cable, three pin plug and rotatable
- knob for low/medium/high illumination.
An Economical and Traditional Model
With finest vertical tube and excellent optics
Salient Features :
◘ Widefield 10 x pointer eyepiece and triple nose piece with parfocal 4 x, 10 x and spring loaded 40 x objectives.
◘ Rack and Pinion coarse adjustment with separate fine adjustment.
◘ Positive, preset travel stops prevents slide damage.
◘ Plain stage with locked-in stage clips.
◘ In stage condenser and disc or iris diaphragm.
◘ With locked-in, plano concave mirror or substage illuminator.
◘ All metal construction with chemical resistant, backed on paint finish.
◘ Supplied complete with a rexin dust cover, duster and Safely packed in a wooden box with lock & key facility.
CO-AXIAL BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Advance Design and Special Features, Backed by Swift Quality and Reliability.
Body: All aluminum pressure diecasted body with P.U. Coating in light cream shade.
Observation head: 360° rotatable and 45° inclined, binocular head with all anti-fungus coated prisms.
Eyepiece: A paired 10X wide field eyepiece.
Nose piece: Quadruple ball bearing nosepiece.
Objectives: Set of 4X, 10X, 40X, and 100X
Focusing system: Co-axial focusing system with three planetary gears assembly.
Mechanical stage: Coaxial Ball bearing double-plate mechanical stage for smooth functioning.
Condenser: Bright field sub stage condenser having 1.2 N.A.
Illumination: 6V/20W halogen lamp needs 220V and 50 Hz supply.(Optinal LED Illumination System also available with battery backup.)