BOTTLE FILLING MACHINE MOTORIZED
- Easy to use
- Optimum Performance
- Smooth Working
- Electrical operated
Widely used in various industries such as food, beverage, chemical, etc. Precisely manufactured using quality assured components and advanced technology. Works on 220 V 50 Hz A.C Mains.
Category: Pharmacy Apparatus
TABLET MAKING MACHINE ELECTRICAL
Used in Institutes, Medical Colleges, Industries, Pharmacy colleges, Pharmaceutical Industry, Laboratories and Hospitals Electrical, Motor Driven, Good Quality, Easy to use With Long Trouble Free Life.
- Automatic compression and ejection device
- Revolution of the wheel drive by motor driven belt.
- Automatic feed
- Removal of tablets
- Built on a heavy casted body
- Eccentric pressure system
- Easy setting for thickness and hardness of tablets
- Nuts and lock nuts
- Stainless steel Hopper
- Die and set of punches of stainless steel steel
Spare die & punches:
- Extra die & punches of stainless steel of sizes 6,9 and 12 mm are provided at an extra cost (any one size)
- Heavy Stable, Stand of angle Steel
- Motor One Horse Power works on 220 V 50 Hz A.C mains
- Full Acrylic cover of machine, for safety of Students at extra price.
HAND GRINDING MILL
Table fixing with hardened grinding discs, provisions for coarse and fine grinding ,big size.
TABLET COUNTING DEVICE
A Quick and Convenient Device, For 100 tablets with 9.5 mm perforations, made of Aluminium, provided with a pouring lip and handle.
FRIABILITY TEST APPARATUS DOUBLE
• With digital Seven segment LED display
• With Two Acrylic Drums
• Sturdy motor to drive drums at constant speed
• Special low RPM motors less noise and constant speed even at very low or high voltage
Instrument used for measuring obression strength of tablets. The unit is equipped with two transparent acrylic drums which rotate at a speed of 25 ± 1 rpm. Each of the two acrylic drums are provided with an arm which carries the tablets along with it up to a predetermined height and allows them to fall from that specified height, while the drums are rotating, It is fitted with a digital revolution counter showing the current number of revolutions for the test. A thumb wheel switch is used to set the desired number of rotations. Provision is made to remove the lid of the acrylic drum by unscrewing just one knob
Display : 3 digit bright red seven segment LED display
Accuracy : ± 1 revolution
Resolution : 1 revolution
Range : 0-999 revolutions
No. of drums : 2
Operating Temp. Range : 10 Digree – 50Digree C
Power : 230 V o +/_ 10%, 50 Hz. AC
Dimension : 550 mm (L) x 260 mm (W) 250 mm (HT.) Approx.)
Mass : 10 Kg.
Accessories : Dust Cover-1 No.and Instruction manual