CONCRETE BEAM MOULDS
Concrete Beam Moulds offered by us are used for making concrete beams for flexural testing. Premium grade raw materials are used for manufacturing our Concrete Beam Moulds with a view to ensure their reliability and strength. Furthermore, we make available these Concrete Beam Moulds at market leading prices.
• 100 x 100 x 500 mm.
• 150 x 150 x 750 mm.
Category: Material Testing
Used to determine the liquid limit of soil which has low plasticity index. The moisture percentage contents determined when cone with half angle of 30° under a total sliding weight of 148 gm. penetrates 25 mm. in soil sample gives the liquid limit. Supplied complete with standard cup of dimension 50 mm. dia x 50 mm. depth. This Cone Penetrometer is hand operated and scale type.
CONCRETE FLOW TABLE
Recommended for concrete where nominal size of coarse aggregates does not exceed 38 mm. Comprises of machined mild steel table top of 762 mm. diameter, and fitted on a heavy duty Cast Iron frame. A cam action provides a free fall of 12.5 mm. to the table. Equipped with a conical mould of 120 mm. height with base diameter of 250 mm. and top diameter of 170 mm. is also provided along with tamping rod size 16 mm. diameter x 600 mm. long.
Cube Moulds offered come in superior construction finish and can be made available in different size as per British/Indian standard options. These moulds come supported by base plate support and come machined to +/-0.02 mm. accuracy and finished to within 0.02mm. Some of its features include mold choice of cat iron/steel depending upon the size of the moulds; durable construction finish; providing for lasting service usage.
Available Size: 50 x 50 x 50 mm. ,75 x 75 x 75 mm.,100 x 100 x 100 mm.,150 x 150 x 150 mm.,200 x 200 x 200 mm., 300 x 300 x 300 mm.
CORE DRILLING MACHINE
A Core Drilling Machine is a machine, which drills holes or shafts in the ground. This Core Drilling Machine is used to drill cores on Bitumen Pavements. The Core Drilling Machine is an important construction site tool. Manufactured using the best raw materials to ensure their good functioning and durability.
Specifications and Components
• Available with a hand operated rapid screw feed by lever drive having built in ball bearing.
• Consists of drill spindle that floats on tapered roller bearings.
• The water swivel is completely enclosed and mounted on the drill spindle.
• The drill drive shaft is mounted on two ball bearings in the drill head.
• The drill is available with water tank to offer the water to the cutting functions, which is mounted on a sub base and is further mounted on a trolley.
• Trolley, it is mounted on good quality tyre wheels and leveling screws thereby allowing easy shifting and setting.
• The machine is attached with a Diesel Engine.
• Supplied with 100 mm. or 150 mm. diameter. core bit.