CONDENSER / DIAPHRAGM
An Abbe Condenser set combined with an adjustable Iris Diaphragm, recommended for use with higher magnification objectives, i.e. up to x 100. N.A. 1.25.
Category: Microscopes & Accessories
FLUORESCENT RESEARCH MICROSCOPE
For biology, medicine, immunology, oncology, genetics, and materials science applications. Trinocular Infinity Plan Epi-fluorescent microscope with 1.3MP Fluorescent Camera can record videos, capture still images. Can also measure length, angle, area, and etc. across the images.
- Eight magnification settings, 40X, 80X, 100X, 200X, 400X, 800X, 1000X & 2000X ,with Quadruple revolving Nosepiece
- Upright photo port for photographic/video capability
- Fully coated optical system with high resolution.
- Large double layer mechanical stage with stain resistant finish
- Low position coaxial stage movement control knobs
- Dual side mounted focusing controls,Precise ground glass lenses
- Rugged cast alloy frame and stand with enamel finish
Head: 30 Degree Inclined Compensation Free Trinocular Head
Eyepiece: WF10X and WF20X widefield with Diopter adjustment
Objective: infinite Plan fluorescent objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X(S) & 100X (S, Oil)
Interpupillary Distance: Adustable 50mm-75mm
Mechanical Stage: two-layer; size: 7.10″x5.90″ (180mm×150mm); traveling range: 2.95″x1.97″ (75mm×50mm)
Condenser: N.A.1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm & filters
Focus: Coaxial coarse & fine rack & pinion focussing system with tension control; fine focusing scale value 0.000079″ (0.002mm)
Illumination: Halogen Bulb 12V/30W, Adjustable Brightness
Epi-Fluorescent lllumination: 100W Ultra-high pressure Mercury; digital display mercury lamp constant power
Power Supply: 220V/50Hz version
Fluorescence Attachment: G, B wave band
STUDENT BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
For education and routine research work through unrivalled performance.
Good quality material is used for trouble free life of these Microscopes.
Salient Features :
◘ Binocular head rotatable 360º, inclined 45º for maximum viewing comfort and can be locked with a thumb screw at any position.
◘ Large casted stable base with upright body.
◘ Eyepiece paired 10 x widefield.
◘ Quadruple revolving nose piece with positive click stop.
◘ Objectives achromatic 4 x, 10 x, 40 x spring loaded and 100 x spring loaded oil immersion.
◘ Fixed square stage 120 x 120 mm, fitted with precision mechanical stage for X and Y movement of slide 75 mm x 50 mm. Having fine graduated scale and vernier.
◘ With movable substage condenser N.A. 1.3 with iris diaphragm and filter holder.
◘ Separate coarse & fine slow motion with deep cut rack and pinion, graduated fine focussing knob.
◘ Preset travel stop protects objective and slide.
◘ With built-in-base illumination system 6 V, 20 W halogen light source through solid state transformer, On/Off switch and light intensity regulator.
◘ Complete with moulded power cord and plug to use on 220 V,50 Hz A.C.
INCLINED MONOCULAR MICROSCOPE
High performance and economical price makes it a perfect choice
Salient Features :
- Monocular, 45º inclined, 360º rotatable head, with 10 x wide field eyepiece.
- Quadruple revolving nosepiece with quick change of magnification by a click stop.
- Achromatic objectives 4 x, 10 x ,40 x spring loaded, 100 x spring loaded oil immersion.
- Best quality parfocalized and precentered objectives and eyepieces are provided to ensure finest performance.
- Fixed stage 120 x 120 mm with precision mechanical stage for x and y movement of the slide upto 75 x 50 mm having fine graduated scale and vernier on both sides.
- Graduated fine focussing knobs. Separate coarse and fine motion with deep cuts rack and pinion.
- With positive preset travel stop, which prevents damage to the slide or objective.
- Substage light field moving condenser 1.3 N.A. with iris diaphragm.
- Heavy stable base with built-in illumination by 6 V 20 W halogen lamp through solid state transformer for use on 220 V 50 Hz A.C.
- Complete with three core cable, three pin plug and rotatable
- knob for low/medium/high illumination.
A Compact and Easy to Handle Microscope with Excellent Performance Priced within one’s budget but with many features
normally found in expensive models. Designed for years of rugged use, with fully coated optics of high quality.
Salient Features :
► Eyepiece 10 x widefield and 15 x Hyg.
► Quadruple revolving nose piece with 4 x, 10 x, 40 x S.L. and 100 x S.L. Oil immersion objectives.
► Focussing by separate coarse and highly sensitive graduated fine focussing knobs.
► Fixed mechanical stage size 120 x 120 mm for X & Y movement of side upto 50 x 75 mm with graduated scale and vernier.
► Substage condenser N.A.1.3 moving up and down through rack and pinion.
► Illumination by a plano-concave mirror which can be replaced by substage lamp working on 6 V 20 W, 220 V 50 Hz.
► Magnification 40 to 1500 x.
► Horse shoe shaped, hinged stable base.
► With inclination joint to inclined microscope for easy viewing even when seated.
► With focus stop to prevent slide damage.
► Supplied complete with a cleaning cloth, dust cover in a wooden storage cabinet having lock and key facility.