COPLIN JAR GLASS
Clear heavy glass, with cover to hold five slides of size 75 x 25 mm.
Category: Microscopes & Accessories
FLUORESCENT RESEARCH MICROSCOPE
For biology, medicine, immunology, oncology, genetics, and materials science applications. Trinocular Infinity Plan Epi-fluorescent microscope with 1.3MP Fluorescent Camera can record videos, capture still images. Can also measure length, angle, area, and etc. across the images.
- Eight magnification settings, 40X, 80X, 100X, 200X, 400X, 800X, 1000X & 2000X ,with Quadruple revolving Nosepiece
- Upright photo port for photographic/video capability
- Fully coated optical system with high resolution.
- Large double layer mechanical stage with stain resistant finish
- Low position coaxial stage movement control knobs
- Dual side mounted focusing controls,Precise ground glass lenses
- Rugged cast alloy frame and stand with enamel finish
Head: 30 Degree Inclined Compensation Free Trinocular Head
Eyepiece: WF10X and WF20X widefield with Diopter adjustment
Objective: infinite Plan fluorescent objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X(S) & 100X (S, Oil)
Interpupillary Distance: Adustable 50mm-75mm
Mechanical Stage: two-layer; size: 7.10″x5.90″ (180mm×150mm); traveling range: 2.95″x1.97″ (75mm×50mm)
Condenser: N.A.1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm & filters
Focus: Coaxial coarse & fine rack & pinion focussing system with tension control; fine focusing scale value 0.000079″ (0.002mm)
Illumination: Halogen Bulb 12V/30W, Adjustable Brightness
Epi-Fluorescent lllumination: 100W Ultra-high pressure Mercury; digital display mercury lamp constant power
Power Supply: 220V/50Hz version
Fluorescence Attachment: G, B wave band
INCLINED MONOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Traditional Stable Stand, Rotatable Head
Convenient and Easy to use
Salient Features :
- Monocular head rotates 360º and is inclined 45º with 10 x wide field eyepiece, which can also be replaced by binocular head.
- Quadruple revolving nosepiece with quick change of magnification by a click stop.
- Achromatic objectives 4 x, 10 x, 40 x spring loaded, 100 x spring loaded oil immersion.
- Positive, preset travel stops prevent body tube removal and slide damage.
- Fixed stage 120 x 120 mm with precision mechanical stage for x and y movement of the slide upto 75 x 50 mm having fine graduated scale and vernier on both sides.
- Dependable rack-and-pinion coarse adjustment with separate fine adjustment.
- In-stage condenser and five- aperture disc or iris diaphragm with filter holder.
- Illumination by plano-concave mirror which can be replaced by substage lamp.
- Traditional stable stand and base finished to a very high quality.
- Supplied complete with dust cover in thermocole case.
CO-AXIAL BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Advance Design and Special Features, Backed by Swift Quality and Reliability.
Body: All aluminum pressure diecasted body with P.U. Coating in light cream shade.
Observation head: 360° rotatable and 45° inclined, binocular head with all anti-fungus coated prisms.
Eyepiece: A paired 10X wide field eyepiece.
Nose piece: Quadruple ball bearing nosepiece.
Objectives: Set of 4X, 10X, 40X, and 100X
Focusing system: Co-axial focusing system with three planetary gears assembly.
Mechanical stage: Coaxial Ball bearing double-plate mechanical stage for smooth functioning.
Condenser: Bright field sub stage condenser having 1.2 N.A.
Illumination: 6V/20W halogen lamp needs 220V and 50 Hz supply.(Optinal LED Illumination System also available with battery backup.)
An Economical and Traditional Model
With finest vertical tube and excellent optics
Salient Features :
◘ Widefield 10 x pointer eyepiece and triple nose piece with parfocal 4 x, 10 x and spring loaded 40 x objectives.
◘ Rack and Pinion coarse adjustment with separate fine adjustment.
◘ Positive, preset travel stops prevents slide damage.
◘ Plain stage with locked-in stage clips.
◘ In stage condenser and disc or iris diaphragm.
◘ With locked-in, plano concave mirror or substage illuminator.
◘ All metal construction with chemical resistant, backed on paint finish.
◘ Supplied complete with a rexin dust cover, duster and Safely packed in a wooden box with lock & key facility.