COPLIN JAR, POLYPROPYLENE
With lid, to hold 10 slides of size 75 x 25 mm.
Category: Microscopes & Accessories
Achromatic, parfocal, interchangeable. Type Mag. N.A.
• x 4 or x 5 Scanning Lens 0.10
• x 10 Low Power 0.25
• x 20 Low Power 0.40
• x 40 or x 45 High Power Dry 0.65 spring loaded
• x 100 High Power Oil 1.25 spring loaded
BIOLOGICAL BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Higher Performance For Educational Research Purpose or Biological Applications. Superior Image Quality with Reliability and Rigidity with easy and safe operation.
Salient Features :
◘ Casted aluminum frame with chemical-resistant coating stands.
◘ Two 10x widefield with 20 mm exit pupil distance and 22 mm super wide viewing field
◘ Siedentopf Binocular head is 30° inclined, rotates 360° and includes dual diopters and 55-75 mm interpupillary adjustment
◘ Smooth Quadruple revolving nose piece, ball-bearing mounted with high precision. 4x (0.10 NA), 10x (0.25 NA), 40xRetractable (0.65NA) and 100xoil Retractable (1.25 NA) superior plan objectives are DIN achromatic, parcentered, and parfocaled.
◘ Field-of-view is 5.0 mm with 4x, 2.0 mm with 10x, 0.5 mm with 40x and 0.2 mm with 100x objective
◘ Smooth precision coaxial coarse and fine focusing with tension adjustment and 0.2mm fine division
◘ Focus-Lock prevents damage to the slides or specimens.
◘ Large mechanical stage 132 x 140 mm stage with stage stop and integrated ball-bearing double-layer 55 x 75 mm with X- Y movement low-position coaxial controls
◘ 1.25 N.A. Abbe Condenser with rack-and-pinion focusing
◘ Adjustable iris diaphragm for excellent contrast control
◘ Bright glare-free Uniform illumination with 6V,20-watt halogen bulb with variable intensity control
◘ Complete with operating instructions, immersion oil, a dust cover, filters, and spare bulb
ADVANCED BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
A professionally equipped microscope
With standard achromatic optics.
Salient Features :
- Large extremely stable base and stand. 45º inclined sidentop Binocular head rotatable to 360º for ease of viewing and less fatigue.
- Interpupillary adjustable distance between 50-75 mm.
- Dual diopter adjustment.
- Advanced widefield 10 x eyepieces.
- Quadruple ball bearing nose piece with top quality DIN achromatic objectives of 4 x, 10 x, 40 x spring loaded and 100 x (spring loaded oil immersion), all objectives with temper resistant sleeves.
- Oversized, graduated mechanical stage of size 140 x 140 mm with low position coaxial control knobs.
- Graduated oversized knobs on coaxial control knobs.
- Graduated oversized knobs on coaxial coarse and fine adjustment. Ball bearing fine adjustment movement and rack & pinion coarse adjustment movement with positive preset travel stop.
- Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder on rack & pinion movement.
- In base, variable voltage, halogen illumination 12 V 20 W lamp.
- Complete with three core cable, cleaning cloth & dust cover.
• x 5 Huyghenian without pointer.
• x 5 Huyghenian with pointer.
• x 10 Huyghenian without pointer.
• x 10 Huyghenian with movable pointer.
• x 10 WF without pointer.
• x 10 WF with movable pointer.
• x 15 Huyghenian without pointer.
• x 15 Huyghenian with movable pointer.