CORE DRILLING MACHINE
A Core Drilling Machine is a machine, which drills holes or shafts in the ground. This Core Drilling Machine is used to drill cores on Bitumen Pavements. The Core Drilling Machine is an important construction site tool. Manufactured using the best raw materials to ensure their good functioning and durability.
Specifications and Components
• Available with a hand operated rapid screw feed by lever drive having built in ball bearing.
• Consists of drill spindle that floats on tapered roller bearings.
• The water swivel is completely enclosed and mounted on the drill spindle.
• The drill drive shaft is mounted on two ball bearings in the drill head.
• The drill is available with water tank to offer the water to the cutting functions, which is mounted on a sub base and is further mounted on a trolley.
• Trolley, it is mounted on good quality tyre wheels and leveling screws thereby allowing easy shifting and setting.
• The machine is attached with a Diesel Engine.
• Supplied with 100 mm. or 150 mm. diameter. core bit.
Category: Material Testing
AUTOMATIC COMPACTION HAMMER & ASSEMBLY FOR BITUMEN SAMPLE
The automatic compactor eliminates the tidious process of manual compaction and an even degree of compaction is achieved. The drive mechanism lifts the weight of 4.5 kg. and drops it through a correct height of 457 mm. The rammer foot is removable, which facilitates preheating. A compaction pedestal with specimen holder is fixed to the base. An automatic blow counter enables the number of blows to be preset before each test and automatically stops the machine on completion. Suitable for 220-240 volts, 50 Hz, single phase.
This pedestal stabilizes molds during compaction. 8 x 8 x 18″ wooden post capped with a 12 x 12 x 1″ steel plate. Mounts to a concrete slab with four angle brackets.
CUBE TESTING MACHINE
Made with premium grade raw materials, with cutting edge performance. Robust construction, reliable for serving the purpose of testing cubes.
COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH TESTER
Compression testing Machines are the finest of their types available. Their rugged construction and extreme simplicity makes it possible to operate them with ease and complete dependability.
Compression Testing Machines calibrated with an accuracy of ± 1% as per the requirement of 1828(Grade A) These machines are available in 50 kN, 100 kN, 500 kN, 1000 kN, 2000 kN, 3000 kN, & 5000 kN Capacities.
Compression Testing Machines Classification :
• Analogue models.
• Digital models.
Features of Compression Testing Machines are :
• Highly stable.
• Self-aligning platen assembly.
• Load Gauges are calibrated in Kn against certified Proving Rings, traceable to MSME / NCCBM.
• Suitable for testing cubes and cylinders of various sizes, Cubes from 50 mm.³ to 300 mm.³ Cylinders from 100 mm. to 300 mm.
• Logged data printing facility through a parallel port Interface available in digital base models.
Pace rate (display only ) available in Digital models.
2000 KN compression testing machine consists of a steel base and cross head welded along side with heavy-duty plates. The hydraulic
loading jack is fixed on the base and lower platen rests entrally on the jack. The upper platen is attached to the head plate. The upper platen has got a spherical seating for a self-aligning action. For adjusting the vertical day light spacers are used as per the specimen height requirement. Micro safety switch has been incorporated within digital display unit assembly, which will switch off the motor when load is between 1800-1850 kn to avoid overloading of the loading frame.
Maximum Testing Force : 2000kn
Max. Vertical Clearance (mm.) : 315
Max. Horizontal Clearance (mm.) : 315
Load Display : 4 Digit Digital
Platen Size (mm) : 220 mm. Square
Piston Diameter (mm.) : 205
Piston Travel (mm.) : 50
Motor Power (HP) : 1 hP/Threephase
Net weight (kg.) : 600