Used for specific gravity tests, made of stainless steel , diameter 200 x 200 mm., mesh size: 3, 35 mm.
Weight: 1,5 kg
Category: Material Testing
Used in various industries for the determination of bitumen percentage while blending paving mixtures as well as pavement samples. Has a precisely designed bowl cover and rotor bowl.
Aknurled nut is available to press filter paper disc located between the rotor bowls and cover plate as well as complete bowl assembly that is removable for determining the weight of sample. Vertical shaft is fitted with a mounted the bowl that come out from casted housing. The bowl capacity is 1500 gm. supplied without benzene and filter paper.
• Hand Operated
• Electrically Operated
• Electrically operated with variable speed.
AUTOMATIC COMPACTION HAMMER & ASSEMBLY FOR BITUMEN SAMPLE
The automatic compactor eliminates the tidious process of manual compaction and an even degree of compaction is achieved. The drive mechanism lifts the weight of 4.5 kg. and drops it through a correct height of 457 mm. The rammer foot is removable, which facilitates preheating. A compaction pedestal with specimen holder is fixed to the base. An automatic blow counter enables the number of blows to be preset before each test and automatically stops the machine on completion. Suitable for 220-240 volts, 50 Hz, single phase.
ACCELERATED CURING TANK
Used for concrete testing purposes. The inner chamber of Accelerated Curing Tank is made of stainless steel and outer body is made of mild steel, which is duly powder coated. Suitable for accommodating 6 or 12 cube moulds of 150 mm. The temperature range from 5oC above ambient to 100oC.
• Temperature Controller Cum Indicator
• Water Circulation Pump
• Calibration Certificate is Provided For Digital Controller
CORE DRILLING MACHINE
A Core Drilling Machine is a machine, which drills holes or shafts in the ground. This Core Drilling Machine is used to drill cores on Bitumen Pavements. The Core Drilling Machine is an important construction site tool. Manufactured using the best raw materials to ensure their good functioning and durability.
Specifications and Components
• Available with a hand operated rapid screw feed by lever drive having built in ball bearing.
• Consists of drill spindle that floats on tapered roller bearings.
• The water swivel is completely enclosed and mounted on the drill spindle.
• The drill drive shaft is mounted on two ball bearings in the drill head.
• The drill is available with water tank to offer the water to the cutting functions, which is mounted on a sub base and is further mounted on a trolley.
• Trolley, it is mounted on good quality tyre wheels and leveling screws thereby allowing easy shifting and setting.
• The machine is attached with a Diesel Engine.
• Supplied with 100 mm. or 150 mm. diameter. core bit.