DISINTEGRATOR MOTOR DRIVEN
Laboratory size, harmer type, with ¼ H.P. heavy duty motor (single phase) 220 volts, A.C. Consist of four steel hammers fixed to a disc of 75 mm. in diameter with 25 mm. thickness, through which passes a shaft being revolved at 3000 R.P.M. The hammers are enclosed in a casted Drum, the sides & upper surface of which are roughened. The inner screen (sieves) of different mesh size 9 a set of three sieves of courses, medium and fine supplied. Hopper made of heavy aluminum sheet built on angle iron frame.
Category: Pharmacy Apparatus
TABLET MAKING MACHINE ELECTRICAL
Used in Institutes, Medical Colleges, Industries, Pharmacy colleges, Pharmaceutical Industry, Laboratories and Hospitals Electrical, Motor Driven, Good Quality, Easy to use With Long Trouble Free Life.
- Automatic compression and ejection device
- Revolution of the wheel drive by motor driven belt.
- Automatic feed
- Removal of tablets
- Built on a heavy casted body
- Eccentric pressure system
- Easy setting for thickness and hardness of tablets
- Nuts and lock nuts
- Stainless steel Hopper
- Die and set of punches of stainless steel steel
Spare die & punches:
- Extra die & punches of stainless steel of sizes 6,9 and 12 mm are provided at an extra cost (any one size)
- Heavy Stable, Stand of angle Steel
- Motor One Horse Power works on 220 V 50 Hz A.C mains
- Full Acrylic cover of machine, for safety of Students at extra price.
FRIABILITY TEST APPARATUS
Same as above, but with double drum.
BALL MILL, MOTOR DRIVEN
(I) A compact unit built on metal platform, with geared motor which revolves a drum and contains a stainless steel (capacity 1 kg.) The drum rotates on the metal brackets. Complete with set of balls means lead and plug provided (5 Amp) Work on 220 volts A.C. Capacity 1kg.
(ii) Same as above, but Stainless steel Drum of capacity 2Kg.
(iii) Same as above, but Aluminum Drum of capacity 1Kg.
(iv) Same as above, but Aluminum Drum of capacity 2Kg.
TABLET COUNTING DEVICE
A Quick and Convenient Device, For 100 tablets with 9.5 mm perforations, made of Aluminium, provided with a pouring lip and handle.