DISSECTION MICROSCOPE ENTOMOLOGICAL
Sturdy Construction Large lens for wider view.
• Eye piece 10 x or 20 x easily replaceable by a 83 mm bull lens for much wider view.
• Focussing by smooth rack and pinion adjustment.
• Square stage with glass plate and locked in stage clips.
• Stage with detachable hand rests.
• Stage with groove for inserting plate for opaque or black background.
• In wooden case having lock and key facility.
Cat. No. NMK-06 Model MDE-15
Category: Microscopes & Accessories
CO-AXIAL BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Advance Design and Special Features, Backed by Swift Quality and Reliability.
Body: All aluminum pressure diecasted body with P.U. Coating in light cream shade.
Observation head: 360° rotatable and 45° inclined, binocular head with all anti-fungus coated prisms.
Eyepiece: A paired 10X wide field eyepiece.
Nose piece: Quadruple ball bearing nosepiece.
Objectives: Set of 4X, 10X, 40X, and 100X
Focusing system: Co-axial focusing system with three planetary gears assembly.
Mechanical stage: Coaxial Ball bearing double-plate mechanical stage for smooth functioning.
Condenser: Bright field sub stage condenser having 1.2 N.A.
Illumination: 6V/20W halogen lamp needs 220V and 50 Hz supply.(Optinal LED Illumination System also available with battery backup.)
BIOLOGICAL BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Higher Performance For Educational Research Purpose or Biological Applications. Superior Image Quality with Reliability and Rigidity with easy and safe operation.
Salient Features :
◘ Casted aluminum frame with chemical-resistant coating stands.
◘ Two 10x widefield with 20 mm exit pupil distance and 22 mm super wide viewing field
◘ Siedentopf Binocular head is 30° inclined, rotates 360° and includes dual diopters and 55-75 mm interpupillary adjustment
◘ Smooth Quadruple revolving nose piece, ball-bearing mounted with high precision. 4x (0.10 NA), 10x (0.25 NA), 40xRetractable (0.65NA) and 100xoil Retractable (1.25 NA) superior plan objectives are DIN achromatic, parcentered, and parfocaled.
◘ Field-of-view is 5.0 mm with 4x, 2.0 mm with 10x, 0.5 mm with 40x and 0.2 mm with 100x objective
◘ Smooth precision coaxial coarse and fine focusing with tension adjustment and 0.2mm fine division
◘ Focus-Lock prevents damage to the slides or specimens.
◘ Large mechanical stage 132 x 140 mm stage with stage stop and integrated ball-bearing double-layer 55 x 75 mm with X- Y movement low-position coaxial controls
◘ 1.25 N.A. Abbe Condenser with rack-and-pinion focusing
◘ Adjustable iris diaphragm for excellent contrast control
◘ Bright glare-free Uniform illumination with 6V,20-watt halogen bulb with variable intensity control
◘ Complete with operating instructions, immersion oil, a dust cover, filters, and spare bulb
Achromatic, parfocal, interchangeable. Type Mag. N.A.
• x 4 or x 5 Scanning Lens 0.10
• x 10 Low Power 0.25
• x 20 Low Power 0.40
• x 40 or x 45 High Power Dry 0.65 spring loaded
• x 100 High Power Oil 1.25 spring loaded
• x 5 Huyghenian without pointer.
• x 5 Huyghenian with pointer.
• x 10 Huyghenian without pointer.
• x 10 Huyghenian with movable pointer.
• x 10 WF without pointer.
• x 10 WF with movable pointer.
• x 15 Huyghenian without pointer.
• x 15 Huyghenian with movable pointer.