Adopting CMOS imaging chips with resolutions of 130 Mega Pixels, can be applied to various typical types of Biological, Stereo, Metallurgical, Fluorescence, and Polarizing Microscopes.
• Watch live image on your computer.
• Auto brightness and fine focus.
Total Pixel 1.3 Mega Pixel
Size of Sensor 1/2″ cmos
Resolution SXGA 1280×1024, VGA 640×480
Pixel Size 5.2 um X 5.2 um
Frame Rate 1280 x 1024 (15 fps), 640 x 480 (30 fps)
Image Format JPG/BMP/WMV/MPG
Exposure Manual/Auto Exposure
SNR 54 dB
Out port USB2.0
Operating System Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7(32bit)
Category: Microscopes & Accessories
STUDENT BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
For education and routine research work through unrivalled performance.
Good quality material is used for trouble free life of these Microscopes.
Salient Features :
◘ Binocular head rotatable 360º, inclined 45º for maximum viewing comfort and can be locked with a thumb screw at any position.
◘ Large casted stable base with upright body.
◘ Eyepiece paired 10 x widefield.
◘ Quadruple revolving nose piece with positive click stop.
◘ Objectives achromatic 4 x, 10 x, 40 x spring loaded and 100 x spring loaded oil immersion.
◘ Fixed square stage 120 x 120 mm, fitted with precision mechanical stage for X and Y movement of slide 75 mm x 50 mm. Having fine graduated scale and vernier.
◘ With movable substage condenser N.A. 1.3 with iris diaphragm and filter holder.
◘ Separate coarse & fine slow motion with deep cut rack and pinion, graduated fine focussing knob.
◘ Preset travel stop protects objective and slide.
◘ With built-in-base illumination system 6 V, 20 W halogen light source through solid state transformer, On/Off switch and light intensity regulator.
◘ Complete with moulded power cord and plug to use on 220 V,50 Hz A.C.
INCLINED MONOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Traditional Stable Stand, Rotatable Head
Convenient and Easy to use
Salient Features :
- Monocular head rotates 360º and is inclined 45º with 10 x wide field eyepiece, which can also be replaced by binocular head.
- Quadruple revolving nosepiece with quick change of magnification by a click stop.
- Achromatic objectives 4 x, 10 x, 40 x spring loaded, 100 x spring loaded oil immersion.
- Positive, preset travel stops prevent body tube removal and slide damage.
- Fixed stage 120 x 120 mm with precision mechanical stage for x and y movement of the slide upto 75 x 50 mm having fine graduated scale and vernier on both sides.
- Dependable rack-and-pinion coarse adjustment with separate fine adjustment.
- In-stage condenser and five- aperture disc or iris diaphragm with filter holder.
- Illumination by plano-concave mirror which can be replaced by substage lamp.
- Traditional stable stand and base finished to a very high quality.
- Supplied complete with dust cover in thermocole case.
An Economical and Traditional Model
With finest vertical tube and excellent optics
Salient Features :
◘ Widefield 10 x pointer eyepiece and triple nose piece with parfocal 4 x, 10 x and spring loaded 40 x objectives.
◘ Rack and Pinion coarse adjustment with separate fine adjustment.
◘ Positive, preset travel stops prevents slide damage.
◘ Plain stage with locked-in stage clips.
◘ In stage condenser and disc or iris diaphragm.
◘ With locked-in, plano concave mirror or substage illuminator.
◘ All metal construction with chemical resistant, backed on paint finish.
◘ Supplied complete with a rexin dust cover, duster and Safely packed in a wooden box with lock & key facility.
CO-AXIAL BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Advance Design and Special Features, Backed by Swift Quality and Reliability.
Body: All aluminum pressure diecasted body with P.U. Coating in light cream shade.
Observation head: 360° rotatable and 45° inclined, binocular head with all anti-fungus coated prisms.
Eyepiece: A paired 10X wide field eyepiece.
Nose piece: Quadruple ball bearing nosepiece.
Objectives: Set of 4X, 10X, 40X, and 100X
Focusing system: Co-axial focusing system with three planetary gears assembly.
Mechanical stage: Coaxial Ball bearing double-plate mechanical stage for smooth functioning.
Condenser: Bright field sub stage condenser having 1.2 N.A.
Illumination: 6V/20W halogen lamp needs 220V and 50 Hz supply.(Optinal LED Illumination System also available with battery backup.)