FORGE CUTTER MACHINE
The forage cutter machine used for separating wheat, peas, and other small grain and seed crops from their and straw. The offered chaff cutter machine is made under the strict vigilance of our deft professionals using premium grade components with the help of advanced technology.
• Long operational life
• Impeccable performance
• High functionality
Category: Agriculture Equipment
Precision Divider(Gamet Type)
Catalogue No. NAP-02 Size 38 X 31 X 51 Cm. (approx.) Hopper Capacity 2kg Electric Motor 0.5 H.p. Single Phase Material Chrome Plated Brass And Mild Steel Principal Centrifugal Action, Motor Driven
GRAIN/RICE SIZING DEVICE
Screen Area: 600 x 250 mm.
Sample Size: 500 G
Grain Sizing: 1.6, 3.2, 4.8 mm.
Display: Seven Segment FND
Seed Size: 0.5 mm to 15 mm.
No of Seeds in a Batch: Up to 9999 Seeds
• Batching, repeat and multiple
• Batches creating facility.
• Batch Count
• Accurately counts a predetermined number of seeds in a single Batch.
Repeat Batch: Allows for the continual duplication of a single batch count.
Multiple Batch Batch counts can be set to count number of batches with different seed counts
SEED COUNTER MICRO CONTROLLER
• Micro Controller based 2 x 16 column alphanumeric LCD display
• Membrane Keyboard, Easily detachable pan
• Counts seeds of sizes from 1 mm to 15 mm
• Counts maximum up to 999999 seeds in a lot
• Counting speed can be regulated
• Batch creating facility
• Programmable batch, number of lots in a batch through membrane keypad
• Programmable stop counts
• Electromagnetic Vibratory Feeder
• Up-to electronic sensor (for detecting the seeds)
RS 232 interface capabilities for attaching computer and printer. Parallel port for parallel printer
Power supply 220 V/50 Hz operated