Precise make and robust structure. Pointed type with approx. 210 gm weight, with wooden handle.
Size : 6″ & 8″
Category: Material Testing
COMPACTION FACTOR APPARATUS
Complete with hoppers and receiver assembly. Built on a rigid and stable frame and consists of two conical hoppers, each with a hinged trap door. Trap door of our Apparatus, is operated by a quick release mechanism to allow a free fall to the released concrete mix sample. A cylindrical mould is fitted beneath the two hoppers. Hoppers and receiver can be easily removed for cleaning.
CORE DRILLING MACHINE
A Core Drilling Machine is a machine, which drills holes or shafts in the ground. This Core Drilling Machine is used to drill cores on Bitumen Pavements. The Core Drilling Machine is an important construction site tool. Manufactured using the best raw materials to ensure their good functioning and durability.
Specifications and Components
• Available with a hand operated rapid screw feed by lever drive having built in ball bearing.
• Consists of drill spindle that floats on tapered roller bearings.
• The water swivel is completely enclosed and mounted on the drill spindle.
• The drill drive shaft is mounted on two ball bearings in the drill head.
• The drill is available with water tank to offer the water to the cutting functions, which is mounted on a sub base and is further mounted on a trolley.
• Trolley, it is mounted on good quality tyre wheels and leveling screws thereby allowing easy shifting and setting.
• The machine is attached with a Diesel Engine.
• Supplied with 100 mm. or 150 mm. diameter. core bit.
AUTOMATIC COMPACTION HAMMER & ASSEMBLY FOR BITUMEN SAMPLE
The automatic compactor eliminates the tidious process of manual compaction and an even degree of compaction is achieved. The drive mechanism lifts the weight of 4.5 kg. and drops it through a correct height of 457 mm. The rammer foot is removable, which facilitates preheating. A compaction pedestal with specimen holder is fixed to the base. An automatic blow counter enables the number of blows to be preset before each test and automatically stops the machine on completion. Suitable for 220-240 volts, 50 Hz, single phase.
AGGREGATE JAW CRUSHER
Aggregate Jaw Crusher is for fast crushing of aggregates ores, minerals, coke, coal, chemicals and similar materials. Our Aggregate Jaw Crusher is compact and of rugged construction for general laboratory and small pilot plant operations.
This laboratory jaw crusher is available with two jaws of manganese steel. The mobile jaw creates two blows for every revolution thereby minimizing the size to a minimum. A combination of downward and forward strokes having a rocking action exerts pressure on the coarse material, yet allows the finished material to move through the jaws. Provided with a hopper on the top for feeding material. The smooth jaws ensure a uniform product thereby allowing easy cleaning.
Jaw Size 100 x 150 mm.
Size of feed Material 50 mm. (approx)
Yield 80 kg./hr (approx)
Size of finished Product 6-8 (Adjustable)
Power Requirement 400 volts, 3 Phase