INCLINED MONOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Traditional Stable Stand, Rotatable Head
Convenient and Easy to use
Salient Features :
- Monocular head rotates 360º and is inclined 45º with 10 x wide field eyepiece, which can also be replaced by binocular head.
- Quadruple revolving nosepiece with quick change of magnification by a click stop.
- Achromatic objectives 4 x, 10 x, 40 x spring loaded, 100 x spring loaded oil immersion.
- Positive, preset travel stops prevent body tube removal and slide damage.
- Fixed stage 120 x 120 mm with precision mechanical stage for x and y movement of the slide upto 75 x 50 mm having fine graduated scale and vernier on both sides.
- Dependable rack-and-pinion coarse adjustment with separate fine adjustment.
- In-stage condenser and five- aperture disc or iris diaphragm with filter holder.
- Illumination by plano-concave mirror which can be replaced by substage lamp.
- Traditional stable stand and base finished to a very high quality.
- Supplied complete with dust cover in thermocole case.
Category: Microscopes & Accessories
BIOLOGICAL BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Higher Performance For Educational Research Purpose or Biological Applications. Superior Image Quality with Reliability and Rigidity with easy and safe operation.
Salient Features :
◘ Casted aluminum frame with chemical-resistant coating stands.
◘ Two 10x widefield with 20 mm exit pupil distance and 22 mm super wide viewing field
◘ Siedentopf Binocular head is 30° inclined, rotates 360° and includes dual diopters and 55-75 mm interpupillary adjustment
◘ Smooth Quadruple revolving nose piece, ball-bearing mounted with high precision. 4x (0.10 NA), 10x (0.25 NA), 40xRetractable (0.65NA) and 100xoil Retractable (1.25 NA) superior plan objectives are DIN achromatic, parcentered, and parfocaled.
◘ Field-of-view is 5.0 mm with 4x, 2.0 mm with 10x, 0.5 mm with 40x and 0.2 mm with 100x objective
◘ Smooth precision coaxial coarse and fine focusing with tension adjustment and 0.2mm fine division
◘ Focus-Lock prevents damage to the slides or specimens.
◘ Large mechanical stage 132 x 140 mm stage with stage stop and integrated ball-bearing double-layer 55 x 75 mm with X- Y movement low-position coaxial controls
◘ 1.25 N.A. Abbe Condenser with rack-and-pinion focusing
◘ Adjustable iris diaphragm for excellent contrast control
◘ Bright glare-free Uniform illumination with 6V,20-watt halogen bulb with variable intensity control
◘ Complete with operating instructions, immersion oil, a dust cover, filters, and spare bulb
ADVANCED BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
A professionally equipped microscope
With standard achromatic optics.
Salient Features :
- Large extremely stable base and stand. 45º inclined sidentop Binocular head rotatable to 360º for ease of viewing and less fatigue.
- Interpupillary adjustable distance between 50-75 mm.
- Dual diopter adjustment.
- Advanced widefield 10 x eyepieces.
- Quadruple ball bearing nose piece with top quality DIN achromatic objectives of 4 x, 10 x, 40 x spring loaded and 100 x (spring loaded oil immersion), all objectives with temper resistant sleeves.
- Oversized, graduated mechanical stage of size 140 x 140 mm with low position coaxial control knobs.
- Graduated oversized knobs on coaxial control knobs.
- Graduated oversized knobs on coaxial coarse and fine adjustment. Ball bearing fine adjustment movement and rack & pinion coarse adjustment movement with positive preset travel stop.
- Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder on rack & pinion movement.
- In base, variable voltage, halogen illumination 12 V 20 W lamp.
- Complete with three core cable, cleaning cloth & dust cover.
DISSECTION MICROSCOPE ENTOMOLOGICAL
Large lens for wider view.
Eye piece 10 x or 20 x easily replaceable by a 83 mm bull lens for much wider view.
Focussing by smooth rack and pinion adjustment.
- Square stage with glass plate and locked in stage clips.
- Stage with detachable hand rests.
- Stage with groove for inserting plate for opaque or black background.
- In wooden case having lock and key facility.
FLUORESCENT RESEARCH MICROSCOPE
For biology, medicine, immunology, oncology, genetics, and materials science applications. Trinocular Infinity Plan Epi-fluorescent microscope with 1.3MP Fluorescent Camera can record videos, capture still images. Can also measure length, angle, area, and etc. across the images.
- Eight magnification settings, 40X, 80X, 100X, 200X, 400X, 800X, 1000X & 2000X ,with Quadruple revolving Nosepiece
- Upright photo port for photographic/video capability
- Fully coated optical system with high resolution.
- Large double layer mechanical stage with stain resistant finish
- Low position coaxial stage movement control knobs
- Dual side mounted focusing controls,Precise ground glass lenses
- Rugged cast alloy frame and stand with enamel finish
Head: 30 Degree Inclined Compensation Free Trinocular Head
Eyepiece: WF10X and WF20X widefield with Diopter adjustment
Objective: infinite Plan fluorescent objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X(S) & 100X (S, Oil)
Interpupillary Distance: Adustable 50mm-75mm
Mechanical Stage: two-layer; size: 7.10″x5.90″ (180mm×150mm); traveling range: 2.95″x1.97″ (75mm×50mm)
Condenser: N.A.1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm & filters
Focus: Coaxial coarse & fine rack & pinion focussing system with tension control; fine focusing scale value 0.000079″ (0.002mm)
Illumination: Halogen Bulb 12V/30W, Adjustable Brightness
Epi-Fluorescent lllumination: 100W Ultra-high pressure Mercury; digital display mercury lamp constant power
Power Supply: 220V/50Hz version
Fluorescence Attachment: G, B wave band