INCLINED MONOCULAR MICROSCOPE
High performance and economical price makes it a perfect choice
Salient Features :
- Monocular, 45º inclined, 360º rotatable head, with 10 x wide field eyepiece.
- Quadruple revolving nosepiece with quick change of magnification by a click stop.
- Achromatic objectives 4 x, 10 x ,40 x spring loaded, 100 x spring loaded oil immersion.
- Best quality parfocalized and precentered objectives and eyepieces are provided to ensure finest performance.
- Fixed stage 120 x 120 mm with precision mechanical stage for x and y movement of the slide upto 75 x 50 mm having fine graduated scale and vernier on both sides.
- Graduated fine focussing knobs. Separate coarse and fine motion with deep cuts rack and pinion.
- With positive preset travel stop, which prevents damage to the slide or objective.
- Substage light field moving condenser 1.3 N.A. with iris diaphragm.
- Heavy stable base with built-in illumination by 6 V 20 W halogen lamp through solid state transformer for use on 220 V 50 Hz A.C.
- Complete with three core cable, three pin plug and rotatable
- knob for low/medium/high illumination.
Category: Microscopes & Accessories
CO-AXIAL BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Make Focusing Convenient
Body All aluminum pressure diecasted body. P.U. Coating in light cream shade.
Observation head 360° rotate able and 30° inclined head with all anti-fungus coated prisms.
Eyepiece A paired 10X wide field eyepiece.
Nose piece Reverse type Quadruple ball bearing Nosepiece.
Objectives Set of 4X, 10X, 40X, and 100X
Focusing system Co-axial focusing system with three planetary gears assembly. With slide protection lock.
Mechanical stage Coaxial Ball bearing double-plate mechanical stage for Smooth functioning.
Condenser Bright field sub stage condenser having 1.2 N.A.
Illumination 6V/20W halogen lamp needs 220V and 50 Hz supply.(Optinal LED Illumination System also available with batery backup.)
Achromatic, parfocal, interchangeable. Type Mag. N.A.
• x 4 or x 5 Scanning Lens 0.10
• x 10 Low Power 0.25
• x 20 Low Power 0.40
• x 40 or x 45 High Power Dry 0.65 spring loaded
• x 100 High Power Oil 1.25 spring loaded
• x 5 Huyghenian without pointer.
• x 5 Huyghenian with pointer.
• x 10 Huyghenian without pointer.
• x 10 Huyghenian with movable pointer.
• x 10 WF without pointer.
• x 10 WF with movable pointer.
• x 15 Huyghenian without pointer.
• x 15 Huyghenian with movable pointer.
ADVANCE TRINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Most advanced instrument with latest in design features.
High quality reliable optics for unparalleled performance.
Salient Features :
○ Trinocular head rotatable to 360º inclined 45º for maximum viewing comfort.
○ High transmission, multilayer coated optical beam splitter and prism system for crisp images.
○ Trinocular head with convenient finger tip control lever for switching from binocular to phototube viewing.
○ 10 x extra widefield antireflection coated eyepieces.
○ Dual diopter adjustment assures parfocality at any interpupillary distance between 54 and 74 mm.
○ Quadruple revolving nosepiece with DIN achromatic objectives of 4 x, 10 x, 40 x (spring loaded) and 100 x spring loaded with oil immersion.
○ Oversized 140 x 160 mm mechanical stage with ball bearing movement, low position central knobs and removable slide holder.
○ Corrected and central Abbe condenser N.A. 1.3 with iris diaphargm, filter holder with rack & pinion focussing.
○ Coaxial coarse and fine adjustment knobs, ball bearing fine adjustment movement with graduated knobs. Positive preset travel stop.
○ In base variable voltage, 6 V 20 W precentered and prefocusse halogen lamp illumination system provides bright, even illumination at any magnification.
○ With dust cover cable in thermocole, wooden box.