JUNIOR MICROSCOPE SINGLE NOSE
An economical, Light weight & simple model for beginers
Salient Features :
◘ Monocular light weight body, tube length 160 mm.
◘ Eye piece 10 x or 15 x.
◘ Focusing by rack and pinion.
◘ Single objective 10 x.
◘ Magnification 100 to 150 x.
◘ Fixed black square stage of size 90 x 90 mm with removable stage clips.
◘ Illumination by plano-concave reflector mirror.
◘ Standard stable horse shoe shape base.
◘ Microscope can be inclined for easy viewing.
◘ Mass 1.5 Kg.
Cat. No. NMK-03 Model MJM-10
Category: Microscopes & Accessories
FLUORESCENT RESEARCH MICROSCOPE
For biology, medicine, immunology, oncology, genetics, and materials science applications. Trinocular Infinity Plan Epi-fluorescent microscope with 1.3MP Fluorescent Camera can record videos, capture still images. Can also measure length, angle, area, and etc. across the images.
- Eight magnification settings, 40X, 80X, 100X, 200X, 400X, 800X, 1000X & 2000X ,with Quadruple revolving Nosepiece
- Upright photo port for photographic/video capability
- Fully coated optical system with high resolution.
- Large double layer mechanical stage with stain resistant finish
- Low position coaxial stage movement control knobs
- Dual side mounted focusing controls,Precise ground glass lenses
- Rugged cast alloy frame and stand with enamel finish
Head: 30 Degree Inclined Compensation Free Trinocular Head
Eyepiece: WF10X and WF20X widefield with Diopter adjustment
Objective: infinite Plan fluorescent objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X(S) & 100X (S, Oil)
Interpupillary Distance: Adustable 50mm-75mm
Mechanical Stage: two-layer; size: 7.10″x5.90″ (180mm×150mm); traveling range: 2.95″x1.97″ (75mm×50mm)
Condenser: N.A.1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm & filters
Focus: Coaxial coarse & fine rack & pinion focussing system with tension control; fine focusing scale value 0.000079″ (0.002mm)
Illumination: Halogen Bulb 12V/30W, Adjustable Brightness
Epi-Fluorescent lllumination: 100W Ultra-high pressure Mercury; digital display mercury lamp constant power
Power Supply: 220V/50Hz version
Fluorescence Attachment: G, B wave band
DISSECTION MICROSCOPE ENTOMOLOGICAL
Large lens for wider view.
Eye piece 10 x or 20 x easily replaceable by a 83 mm bull lens for much wider view.
Focussing by smooth rack and pinion adjustment.
- Square stage with glass plate and locked in stage clips.
- Stage with detachable hand rests.
- Stage with groove for inserting plate for opaque or black background.
- In wooden case having lock and key facility.
Achromatic, parfocal, interchangeable. Type Mag. N.A.
• x 4 or x 5 Scanning Lens 0.10
• x 10 Low Power 0.25
• x 20 Low Power 0.40
• x 40 or x 45 High Power Dry 0.65 spring loaded
• x 100 High Power Oil 1.25 spring loaded
• x 5 Huyghenian without pointer.
• x 5 Huyghenian with pointer.
• x 10 Huyghenian without pointer.
• x 10 Huyghenian with movable pointer.
• x 10 WF without pointer.
• x 10 WF with movable pointer.
• x 15 Huyghenian without pointer.
• x 15 Huyghenian with movable pointer.