LOS ANGELES ABRASION TESTING MACHINE
Used for the determination of the resistance to wear of crushed rocks and small size aggregates. Comprises a hollow cylinder mounted on a robust frame on ball bearings. A detachable shelf that spreads throughout the inner length of the drum catches the abrasive charge without allowing it to fall on the cover. The drum revolve at a speed of 30-33 RPM through an electric motor by a heavy duty reduction gear. Motor is apt for operation on 3 phase, 440 volts, and A.C. supply. The unit is offered with a tray for accumulation of the material with abrasive charge. It is also offered with 12 nos. hardened steel balls (Abrasive Charge) of 48 mm. Diameter
Category: Material Testing
CORE DRILLING MACHINE
A Core Drilling Machine is a machine, which drills holes or shafts in the ground. This Core Drilling Machine is used to drill cores on Bitumen Pavements. The Core Drilling Machine is an important construction site tool. Manufactured using the best raw materials to ensure their good functioning and durability.
Specifications and Components
• Available with a hand operated rapid screw feed by lever drive having built in ball bearing.
• Consists of drill spindle that floats on tapered roller bearings.
• The water swivel is completely enclosed and mounted on the drill spindle.
• The drill drive shaft is mounted on two ball bearings in the drill head.
• The drill is available with water tank to offer the water to the cutting functions, which is mounted on a sub base and is further mounted on a trolley.
• Trolley, it is mounted on good quality tyre wheels and leveling screws thereby allowing easy shifting and setting.
• The machine is attached with a Diesel Engine.
• Supplied with 100 mm. or 150 mm. diameter. core bit.
COMPACTION FACTOR APPARATUS
Complete with hoppers and receiver assembly. Built on a rigid and stable frame and consists of two conical hoppers, each with a hinged trap door. Trap door of our Apparatus, is operated by a quick release mechanism to allow a free fall to the released concrete mix sample. A cylindrical mould is fitted beneath the two hoppers. Hoppers and receiver can be easily removed for cleaning.
CONCRETE FLOW TABLE
Recommended for concrete where nominal size of coarse aggregates does not exceed 38 mm. Comprises of machined mild steel table top of 762 mm. diameter, and fitted on a heavy duty Cast Iron frame. A cam action provides a free fall of 12.5 mm. to the table. Equipped with a conical mould of 120 mm. height with base diameter of 250 mm. and top diameter of 170 mm. is also provided along with tamping rod size 16 mm. diameter x 600 mm. long.
AGGREGATE IMPACT TEST APPARATUS
The sturdy construction consists of a base and support columns to form a rigid frame work around the quick release trigger mechanism to ensure an effective free fall of hammer during test. Supplied complete with a cylindrical cup, a metal measure 75 mm. inner dia x 50 mm. deep and a tamping rod. The apparatus is fitted with a blow counter.