LOS ANGELES ABRASION TESTING MACHINE
Used for the determination of the resistance to wear of crushed rocks and small size aggregates. Comprises a hollow cylinder mounted on a robust frame on ball bearings. A detachable shelf that spreads throughout the inner length of the drum catches the abrasive charge without allowing it to fall on the cover. The drum revolve at a speed of 30-33 RPM through an electric motor by a heavy duty reduction gear. Motor is apt for operation on 3 phase, 440 volts, and A.C. supply. The unit is offered with a tray for accumulation of the material with abrasive charge. It is also offered with 12 nos. hardened steel balls (Abrasive Charge) of 48 mm. Diameter
Category: Material Testing
Used in various industries for the determination of bitumen percentage while blending paving mixtures as well as pavement samples. Has a precisely designed bowl cover and rotor bowl.
Aknurled nut is available to press filter paper disc located between the rotor bowls and cover plate as well as complete bowl assembly that is removable for determining the weight of sample. Vertical shaft is fitted with a mounted the bowl that come out from casted housing. The bowl capacity is 1500 gm. supplied without benzene and filter paper.
• Hand Operated
• Electrically Operated
• Electrically operated with variable speed.
COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH TESTER
Compression testing Machines are the finest of their types available. Their rugged construction and extreme simplicity makes it possible to operate them with ease and complete dependability.
Compression Testing Machines calibrated with an accuracy of ± 1% as per the requirement of 1828(Grade A) These machines are available in 50 kN, 100 kN, 500 kN, 1000 kN, 2000 kN, 3000 kN, & 5000 kN Capacities.
Compression Testing Machines Classification :
• Analogue models.
• Digital models.
Features of Compression Testing Machines are :
• Highly stable.
• Self-aligning platen assembly.
• Load Gauges are calibrated in Kn against certified Proving Rings, traceable to MSME / NCCBM.
• Suitable for testing cubes and cylinders of various sizes, Cubes from 50 mm.³ to 300 mm.³ Cylinders from 100 mm. to 300 mm.
• Logged data printing facility through a parallel port Interface available in digital base models.
Pace rate (display only ) available in Digital models.
2000 KN compression testing machine consists of a steel base and cross head welded along side with heavy-duty plates. The hydraulic
loading jack is fixed on the base and lower platen rests entrally on the jack. The upper platen is attached to the head plate. The upper platen has got a spherical seating for a self-aligning action. For adjusting the vertical day light spacers are used as per the specimen height requirement. Micro safety switch has been incorporated within digital display unit assembly, which will switch off the motor when load is between 1800-1850 kn to avoid overloading of the loading frame.
Maximum Testing Force : 2000kn
Max. Vertical Clearance (mm.) : 315
Max. Horizontal Clearance (mm.) : 315
Load Display : 4 Digit Digital
Platen Size (mm) : 220 mm. Square
Piston Diameter (mm.) : 205
Piston Travel (mm.) : 50
Motor Power (HP) : 1 hP/Threephase
Net weight (kg.) : 600
CORE DRILLING MACHINE
A Core Drilling Machine is a machine, which drills holes or shafts in the ground. This Core Drilling Machine is used to drill cores on Bitumen Pavements. The Core Drilling Machine is an important construction site tool. Manufactured using the best raw materials to ensure their good functioning and durability.
Specifications and Components
• Available with a hand operated rapid screw feed by lever drive having built in ball bearing.
• Consists of drill spindle that floats on tapered roller bearings.
• The water swivel is completely enclosed and mounted on the drill spindle.
• The drill drive shaft is mounted on two ball bearings in the drill head.
• The drill is available with water tank to offer the water to the cutting functions, which is mounted on a sub base and is further mounted on a trolley.
• Trolley, it is mounted on good quality tyre wheels and leveling screws thereby allowing easy shifting and setting.
• The machine is attached with a Diesel Engine.
• Supplied with 100 mm. or 150 mm. diameter. core bit.
COMPACTION FACTOR APPARATUS
Complete with hoppers and receiver assembly. Built on a rigid and stable frame and consists of two conical hoppers, each with a hinged trap door. Trap door of our Apparatus, is operated by a quick release mechanism to allow a free fall to the released concrete mix sample. A cylindrical mould is fitted beneath the two hoppers. Hoppers and receiver can be easily removed for cleaning.