Attachable to any standard microscope stage by means of 2 clamp jaws set at 900 to each other. Graduated movements are adjusted by rack and pinion mechanism and have vernier scales. Movement ranges graduated 40 to 115 mm x 1.0 mm and 0 to 45 mm x 1.0 mm. Vernier reads to 0.1 mm.
Category: Microscopes & Accessories
CO-AXIAL BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Advance Design and Special Features, Backed by Swift Quality and Reliability.
Body: All aluminum pressure diecasted body with P.U. Coating in light cream shade.
Observation head: 360° rotatable and 45° inclined, binocular head with all anti-fungus coated prisms.
Eyepiece: A paired 10X wide field eyepiece.
Nose piece: Quadruple ball bearing nosepiece.
Objectives: Set of 4X, 10X, 40X, and 100X
Focusing system: Co-axial focusing system with three planetary gears assembly.
Mechanical stage: Coaxial Ball bearing double-plate mechanical stage for smooth functioning.
Condenser: Bright field sub stage condenser having 1.2 N.A.
Illumination: 6V/20W halogen lamp needs 220V and 50 Hz supply.(Optinal LED Illumination System also available with battery backup.)
STUDENT DISSECTION MICROSCOPE
Simple, Portable, economical & easy to use model.
A versatile model for fine dissection work & close study of small organisms like hydra, daphnia etc.
Salient Features :
♦ High point eye lens x 10 or x 20 mounted on a jointing arm allowing the whole stage area to be scanned.
♦ Focussing by smooth rack and pinion movement.
♦ Wide glass stage plate with locked in two spring clips.
♦ Detachable rests on either side of the stage provides a steadying support for hands during fine dissection.
♦ Illumination by a reversible substage mirror/opal face illuminator.
♦ Wide round stable base.
♦ Supplied packed in a wooden storage and carrying box with fittings for lenses and hand rests along with a dust cover.
STUDENT BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
For education and routine research work through unrivalled performance.
Good quality material is used for trouble free life of these Microscopes.
Salient Features :
◘ Binocular head rotatable 360º, inclined 45º for maximum viewing comfort and can be locked with a thumb screw at any position.
◘ Large casted stable base with upright body.
◘ Eyepiece paired 10 x widefield.
◘ Quadruple revolving nose piece with positive click stop.
◘ Objectives achromatic 4 x, 10 x, 40 x spring loaded and 100 x spring loaded oil immersion.
◘ Fixed square stage 120 x 120 mm, fitted with precision mechanical stage for X and Y movement of slide 75 mm x 50 mm. Having fine graduated scale and vernier.
◘ With movable substage condenser N.A. 1.3 with iris diaphragm and filter holder.
◘ Separate coarse & fine slow motion with deep cut rack and pinion, graduated fine focussing knob.
◘ Preset travel stop protects objective and slide.
◘ With built-in-base illumination system 6 V, 20 W halogen light source through solid state transformer, On/Off switch and light intensity regulator.
◘ Complete with moulded power cord and plug to use on 220 V,50 Hz A.C.
INCLINED MONOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Traditional Stable Stand, Rotatable Head
Convenient and Easy to use
Salient Features :
- Monocular head rotates 360º and is inclined 45º with 10 x wide field eyepiece, which can also be replaced by binocular head.
- Quadruple revolving nosepiece with quick change of magnification by a click stop.
- Achromatic objectives 4 x, 10 x, 40 x spring loaded, 100 x spring loaded oil immersion.
- Positive, preset travel stops prevent body tube removal and slide damage.
- Fixed stage 120 x 120 mm with precision mechanical stage for x and y movement of the slide upto 75 x 50 mm having fine graduated scale and vernier on both sides.
- Dependable rack-and-pinion coarse adjustment with separate fine adjustment.
- In-stage condenser and five- aperture disc or iris diaphragm with filter holder.
- Illumination by plano-concave mirror which can be replaced by substage lamp.
- Traditional stable stand and base finished to a very high quality.
- Supplied complete with dust cover in thermocole case.