A Compact and Easy to Handle Microscope with Excellent Performance Priced within one’s budget but with many features
normally found in expensive models. Designed for years of rugged use, with fully coated optics of high quality.
Salient Features :
► Eyepiece 10 x widefield and 15 x Hyg.
► Quadruple revolving nose piece with 4 x, 10 x, 40 x S.L. and 100 x S.L. Oil immersion objectives.
► Focussing by separate coarse and highly sensitive graduated fine focussing knobs.
► Fixed mechanical stage size 120 x 120 mm for X & Y movement of side upto 50 x 75 mm with graduated scale and vernier.
► Substage condenser N.A.1.3 moving up and down through rack and pinion.
► Illumination by a plano-concave mirror which can be replaced by substage lamp working on 6 V 20 W, 220 V 50 Hz.
► Magnification 40 to 1500 x.
► Horse shoe shaped, hinged stable base.
► With inclination joint to inclined microscope for easy viewing even when seated.
► With focus stop to prevent slide damage.
► Supplied complete with a cleaning cloth, dust cover in a wooden storage cabinet having lock and key facility.
Category: Microscopes & Accessories
ADVANCE TRINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Most advanced instrument with latest in design features.
High quality reliable optics for unparalleled performance.
Salient Features :
○ Trinocular head rotatable to 360º inclined 45º for maximum viewing comfort.
○ High transmission, multilayer coated optical beam splitter and prism system for crisp images.
○ Trinocular head with convenient finger tip control lever for switching from binocular to phototube viewing.
○ 10 x extra widefield antireflection coated eyepieces.
○ Dual diopter adjustment assures parfocality at any interpupillary distance between 54 and 74 mm.
○ Quadruple revolving nosepiece with DIN achromatic objectives of 4 x, 10 x, 40 x (spring loaded) and 100 x spring loaded with oil immersion.
○ Oversized 140 x 160 mm mechanical stage with ball bearing movement, low position central knobs and removable slide holder.
○ Corrected and central Abbe condenser N.A. 1.3 with iris diaphargm, filter holder with rack & pinion focussing.
○ Coaxial coarse and fine adjustment knobs, ball bearing fine adjustment movement with graduated knobs. Positive preset travel stop.
○ In base variable voltage, 6 V 20 W precentered and prefocusse halogen lamp illumination system provides bright, even illumination at any magnification.
○ With dust cover cable in thermocole, wooden box.
CO-AXIAL BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Advance Design and Special Features, Backed by Swift Quality and Reliability.
Body: All aluminum pressure diecasted body with P.U. Coating in light cream shade.
Observation head: 360° rotatable and 45° inclined, binocular head with all anti-fungus coated prisms.
Eyepiece: A paired 10X wide field eyepiece.
Nose piece: Quadruple ball bearing nosepiece.
Objectives: Set of 4X, 10X, 40X, and 100X
Focusing system: Co-axial focusing system with three planetary gears assembly.
Mechanical stage: Coaxial Ball bearing double-plate mechanical stage for smooth functioning.
Condenser: Bright field sub stage condenser having 1.2 N.A.
Illumination: 6V/20W halogen lamp needs 220V and 50 Hz supply.(Optinal LED Illumination System also available with battery backup.)
• x 5 Huyghenian without pointer.
• x 5 Huyghenian with pointer.
• x 10 Huyghenian without pointer.
• x 10 Huyghenian with movable pointer.
• x 10 WF without pointer.
• x 10 WF with movable pointer.
• x 15 Huyghenian without pointer.
• x 15 Huyghenian with movable pointer.
STUDENT BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
For education and routine research work through unrivalled performance.
Good quality material is used for trouble free life of these Microscopes.
Salient Features :
◘ Binocular head rotatable 360º, inclined 45º for maximum viewing comfort and can be locked with a thumb screw at any position.
◘ Large casted stable base with upright body.
◘ Eyepiece paired 10 x widefield.
◘ Quadruple revolving nose piece with positive click stop.
◘ Objectives achromatic 4 x, 10 x, 40 x spring loaded and 100 x spring loaded oil immersion.
◘ Fixed square stage 120 x 120 mm, fitted with precision mechanical stage for X and Y movement of slide 75 mm x 50 mm. Having fine graduated scale and vernier.
◘ With movable substage condenser N.A. 1.3 with iris diaphragm and filter holder.
◘ Separate coarse & fine slow motion with deep cut rack and pinion, graduated fine focussing knob.
◘ Preset travel stop protects objective and slide.
◘ With built-in-base illumination system 6 V, 20 W halogen light source through solid state transformer, On/Off switch and light intensity regulator.
◘ Complete with moulded power cord and plug to use on 220 V,50 Hz A.C.