MICROSCOPE SLIDE BOX
As above but slide holding grooves of aluminium and fixed on bottom covered with thick colored paper sheet.
Category: Microscopes & Accessories
INCLINED MONOCULAR MICROSCOPE
High performance and economical price makes it a perfect choice
Salient Features :
- Monocular, 45º inclined, 360º rotatable head, with 10 x wide field eyepiece.
- Quadruple revolving nosepiece with quick change of magnification by a click stop.
- Achromatic objectives 4 x, 10 x ,40 x spring loaded, 100 x spring loaded oil immersion.
- Best quality parfocalized and precentered objectives and eyepieces are provided to ensure finest performance.
- Fixed stage 120 x 120 mm with precision mechanical stage for x and y movement of the slide upto 75 x 50 mm having fine graduated scale and vernier on both sides.
- Graduated fine focussing knobs. Separate coarse and fine motion with deep cuts rack and pinion.
- With positive preset travel stop, which prevents damage to the slide or objective.
- Substage light field moving condenser 1.3 N.A. with iris diaphragm.
- Heavy stable base with built-in illumination by 6 V 20 W halogen lamp through solid state transformer for use on 220 V 50 Hz A.C.
- Complete with three core cable, three pin plug and rotatable
- knob for low/medium/high illumination.
Achromatic, parfocal, interchangeable. Type Mag. N.A.
• x 4 or x 5 Scanning Lens 0.10
• x 10 Low Power 0.25
• x 20 Low Power 0.40
• x 40 or x 45 High Power Dry 0.65 spring loaded
• x 100 High Power Oil 1.25 spring loaded
STUDENT DISSECTION MICROSCOPE
Simple, Portable, economical & easy to use model.
A versatile model for fine dissection work & close study of small organisms like hydra, daphnia etc.
Salient Features :
♦ High point eye lens x 10 or x 20 mounted on a jointing arm allowing the whole stage area to be scanned.
♦ Focussing by smooth rack and pinion movement.
♦ Wide glass stage plate with locked in two spring clips.
♦ Detachable rests on either side of the stage provides a steadying support for hands during fine dissection.
♦ Illumination by a reversible substage mirror/opal face illuminator.
♦ Wide round stable base.
♦ Supplied packed in a wooden storage and carrying box with fittings for lenses and hand rests along with a dust cover.
DISSECTION MICROSCOPE ENTOMOLOGICAL
Large lens for wider view.
Eye piece 10 x or 20 x easily replaceable by a 83 mm bull lens for much wider view.
Focussing by smooth rack and pinion adjustment.
- Square stage with glass plate and locked in stage clips.
- Stage with detachable hand rests.
- Stage with groove for inserting plate for opaque or black background.
- In wooden case having lock and key facility.