MICROSCOPE SLIDE BOX
Sturdy wood, full hinged cover with brass hardware, covered with sunmica from out side. Slides fit into wooden bevelled slots, numbered in sequence, fixed on a cushioned bottom, with numbered index in cover. Will accommodate 75 x 25 mm slides.Capacity (Number of slides)……… 25 50 100
Category: Microscopes & Accessories
An Economical and Traditional Model
With finest vertical tube and excellent optics
Salient Features :
◘ Widefield 10 x pointer eyepiece and triple nose piece with parfocal 4 x, 10 x and spring loaded 40 x objectives.
◘ Rack and Pinion coarse adjustment with separate fine adjustment.
◘ Positive, preset travel stops prevents slide damage.
◘ Plain stage with locked-in stage clips.
◘ In stage condenser and disc or iris diaphragm.
◘ With locked-in, plano concave mirror or substage illuminator.
◘ All metal construction with chemical resistant, backed on paint finish.
◘ Supplied complete with a rexin dust cover, duster and Safely packed in a wooden box with lock & key facility.
FLUORESCENT RESEARCH MICROSCOPE
For biology, medicine, immunology, oncology, genetics, and materials science applications. Trinocular Infinity Plan Epi-fluorescent microscope with 1.3MP Fluorescent Camera can record videos, capture still images. Can also measure length, angle, area, and etc. across the images.
- Eight magnification settings, 40X, 80X, 100X, 200X, 400X, 800X, 1000X & 2000X ,with Quadruple revolving Nosepiece
- Upright photo port for photographic/video capability
- Fully coated optical system with high resolution.
- Large double layer mechanical stage with stain resistant finish
- Low position coaxial stage movement control knobs
- Dual side mounted focusing controls,Precise ground glass lenses
- Rugged cast alloy frame and stand with enamel finish
Head: 30 Degree Inclined Compensation Free Trinocular Head
Eyepiece: WF10X and WF20X widefield with Diopter adjustment
Objective: infinite Plan fluorescent objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X(S) & 100X (S, Oil)
Interpupillary Distance: Adustable 50mm-75mm
Mechanical Stage: two-layer; size: 7.10″x5.90″ (180mm×150mm); traveling range: 2.95″x1.97″ (75mm×50mm)
Condenser: N.A.1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm & filters
Focus: Coaxial coarse & fine rack & pinion focussing system with tension control; fine focusing scale value 0.000079″ (0.002mm)
Illumination: Halogen Bulb 12V/30W, Adjustable Brightness
Epi-Fluorescent lllumination: 100W Ultra-high pressure Mercury; digital display mercury lamp constant power
Power Supply: 220V/50Hz version
Fluorescence Attachment: G, B wave band
STUDENT BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
For education and routine research work through unrivalled performance.
Good quality material is used for trouble free life of these Microscopes.
Salient Features :
◘ Binocular head rotatable 360º, inclined 45º for maximum viewing comfort and can be locked with a thumb screw at any position.
◘ Large casted stable base with upright body.
◘ Eyepiece paired 10 x widefield.
◘ Quadruple revolving nose piece with positive click stop.
◘ Objectives achromatic 4 x, 10 x, 40 x spring loaded and 100 x spring loaded oil immersion.
◘ Fixed square stage 120 x 120 mm, fitted with precision mechanical stage for X and Y movement of slide 75 mm x 50 mm. Having fine graduated scale and vernier.
◘ With movable substage condenser N.A. 1.3 with iris diaphragm and filter holder.
◘ Separate coarse & fine slow motion with deep cut rack and pinion, graduated fine focussing knob.
◘ Preset travel stop protects objective and slide.
◘ With built-in-base illumination system 6 V, 20 W halogen light source through solid state transformer, On/Off switch and light intensity regulator.
◘ Complete with moulded power cord and plug to use on 220 V,50 Hz A.C.
INCLINED MONOCULAR MICROSCOPE
High performance and economical price makes it a perfect choice
Salient Features :
- Monocular, 45º inclined, 360º rotatable head, with 10 x wide field eyepiece.
- Quadruple revolving nosepiece with quick change of magnification by a click stop.
- Achromatic objectives 4 x, 10 x ,40 x spring loaded, 100 x spring loaded oil immersion.
- Best quality parfocalized and precentered objectives and eyepieces are provided to ensure finest performance.
- Fixed stage 120 x 120 mm with precision mechanical stage for x and y movement of the slide upto 75 x 50 mm having fine graduated scale and vernier on both sides.
- Graduated fine focussing knobs. Separate coarse and fine motion with deep cuts rack and pinion.
- With positive preset travel stop, which prevents damage to the slide or objective.
- Substage light field moving condenser 1.3 N.A. with iris diaphragm.
- Heavy stable base with built-in illumination by 6 V 20 W halogen lamp through solid state transformer for use on 220 V 50 Hz A.C.
- Complete with three core cable, three pin plug and rotatable
- knob for low/medium/high illumination.