Clear glass, uniform with ground edges, size 75 x 25 mm, thickness 1.0 to 1.2 mm. In boxes of 100 slides.
Category: Microscopes & Accessories
ADVANCED BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
A professionally equipped microscope
With standard achromatic optics.
Salient Features :
- Large extremely stable base and stand. 45º inclined sidentop Binocular head rotatable to 360º for ease of viewing and less fatigue.
- Interpupillary adjustable distance between 50-75 mm.
- Dual diopter adjustment.
- Advanced widefield 10 x eyepieces.
- Quadruple ball bearing nose piece with top quality DIN achromatic objectives of 4 x, 10 x, 40 x spring loaded and 100 x (spring loaded oil immersion), all objectives with temper resistant sleeves.
- Oversized, graduated mechanical stage of size 140 x 140 mm with low position coaxial control knobs.
- Graduated oversized knobs on coaxial control knobs.
- Graduated oversized knobs on coaxial coarse and fine adjustment. Ball bearing fine adjustment movement and rack & pinion coarse adjustment movement with positive preset travel stop.
- Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder on rack & pinion movement.
- In base, variable voltage, halogen illumination 12 V 20 W lamp.
- Complete with three core cable, cleaning cloth & dust cover.
STUDENT DISSECTION MICROSCOPE
Simple, Portable, economical & easy to use model.
A versatile model for fine dissection work & close study of small organisms like hydra, daphnia etc.
Salient Features :
♦ High point eye lens x 10 or x 20 mounted on a jointing arm allowing the whole stage area to be scanned.
♦ Focussing by smooth rack and pinion movement.
♦ Wide glass stage plate with locked in two spring clips.
♦ Detachable rests on either side of the stage provides a steadying support for hands during fine dissection.
♦ Illumination by a reversible substage mirror/opal face illuminator.
♦ Wide round stable base.
♦ Supplied packed in a wooden storage and carrying box with fittings for lenses and hand rests along with a dust cover.
BIOLOGICAL BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Higher Performance For Educational Research Purpose or Biological Applications. Superior Image Quality with Reliability and Rigidity with easy and safe operation.
Salient Features :
◘ Casted aluminum frame with chemical-resistant coating stands.
◘ Two 10x widefield with 20 mm exit pupil distance and 22 mm super wide viewing field
◘ Siedentopf Binocular head is 30° inclined, rotates 360° and includes dual diopters and 55-75 mm interpupillary adjustment
◘ Smooth Quadruple revolving nose piece, ball-bearing mounted with high precision. 4x (0.10 NA), 10x (0.25 NA), 40xRetractable (0.65NA) and 100xoil Retractable (1.25 NA) superior plan objectives are DIN achromatic, parcentered, and parfocaled.
◘ Field-of-view is 5.0 mm with 4x, 2.0 mm with 10x, 0.5 mm with 40x and 0.2 mm with 100x objective
◘ Smooth precision coaxial coarse and fine focusing with tension adjustment and 0.2mm fine division
◘ Focus-Lock prevents damage to the slides or specimens.
◘ Large mechanical stage 132 x 140 mm stage with stage stop and integrated ball-bearing double-layer 55 x 75 mm with X- Y movement low-position coaxial controls
◘ 1.25 N.A. Abbe Condenser with rack-and-pinion focusing
◘ Adjustable iris diaphragm for excellent contrast control
◘ Bright glare-free Uniform illumination with 6V,20-watt halogen bulb with variable intensity control
◘ Complete with operating instructions, immersion oil, a dust cover, filters, and spare bulb
DISSECTION MICROSCOPE ENTOMOLOGICAL
Large lens for wider view.
Eye piece 10 x or 20 x easily replaceable by a 83 mm bull lens for much wider view.
Focussing by smooth rack and pinion adjustment.
- Square stage with glass plate and locked in stage clips.
- Stage with detachable hand rests.
- Stage with groove for inserting plate for opaque or black background.
- In wooden case having lock and key facility.