Clear glass, uniform with ground edges, size 75 x 25 mm, thickness 1.0 to 1.2 mm. In boxes of 100 slides.
Category: Microscopes & Accessories
A Compact and Easy to Handle Microscope with Excellent Performance Priced within one’s budget but with many features
normally found in expensive models. Designed for years of rugged use, with fully coated optics of high quality.
Salient Features :
► Eyepiece 10 x widefield and 15 x Hyg.
► Quadruple revolving nose piece with 4 x, 10 x, 40 x S.L. and 100 x S.L. Oil immersion objectives.
► Focussing by separate coarse and highly sensitive graduated fine focussing knobs.
► Fixed mechanical stage size 120 x 120 mm for X & Y movement of side upto 50 x 75 mm with graduated scale and vernier.
► Substage condenser N.A.1.3 moving up and down through rack and pinion.
► Illumination by a plano-concave mirror which can be replaced by substage lamp working on 6 V 20 W, 220 V 50 Hz.
► Magnification 40 to 1500 x.
► Horse shoe shaped, hinged stable base.
► With inclination joint to inclined microscope for easy viewing even when seated.
► With focus stop to prevent slide damage.
► Supplied complete with a cleaning cloth, dust cover in a wooden storage cabinet having lock and key facility.
FLUORESCENT RESEARCH MICROSCOPE
For biology, medicine, immunology, oncology, genetics, and materials science applications. Trinocular Infinity Plan Epi-fluorescent microscope with 1.3MP Fluorescent Camera can record videos, capture still images. Can also measure length, angle, area, and etc. across the images.
- Eight magnification settings, 40X, 80X, 100X, 200X, 400X, 800X, 1000X & 2000X ,with Quadruple revolving Nosepiece
- Upright photo port for photographic/video capability
- Fully coated optical system with high resolution.
- Large double layer mechanical stage with stain resistant finish
- Low position coaxial stage movement control knobs
- Dual side mounted focusing controls,Precise ground glass lenses
- Rugged cast alloy frame and stand with enamel finish
Head: 30 Degree Inclined Compensation Free Trinocular Head
Eyepiece: WF10X and WF20X widefield with Diopter adjustment
Objective: infinite Plan fluorescent objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X(S) & 100X (S, Oil)
Interpupillary Distance: Adustable 50mm-75mm
Mechanical Stage: two-layer; size: 7.10″x5.90″ (180mm×150mm); traveling range: 2.95″x1.97″ (75mm×50mm)
Condenser: N.A.1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm & filters
Focus: Coaxial coarse & fine rack & pinion focussing system with tension control; fine focusing scale value 0.000079″ (0.002mm)
Illumination: Halogen Bulb 12V/30W, Adjustable Brightness
Epi-Fluorescent lllumination: 100W Ultra-high pressure Mercury; digital display mercury lamp constant power
Power Supply: 220V/50Hz version
Fluorescence Attachment: G, B wave band
INCLINED MONOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Traditional Stable Stand, Rotatable Head
Convenient and Easy to use
Salient Features :
- Monocular head rotates 360º and is inclined 45º with 10 x wide field eyepiece, which can also be replaced by binocular head.
- Quadruple revolving nosepiece with quick change of magnification by a click stop.
- Achromatic objectives 4 x, 10 x, 40 x spring loaded, 100 x spring loaded oil immersion.
- Positive, preset travel stops prevent body tube removal and slide damage.
- Fixed stage 120 x 120 mm with precision mechanical stage for x and y movement of the slide upto 75 x 50 mm having fine graduated scale and vernier on both sides.
- Dependable rack-and-pinion coarse adjustment with separate fine adjustment.
- In-stage condenser and five- aperture disc or iris diaphragm with filter holder.
- Illumination by plano-concave mirror which can be replaced by substage lamp.
- Traditional stable stand and base finished to a very high quality.
- Supplied complete with dust cover in thermocole case.
• x 5 Huyghenian without pointer.
• x 5 Huyghenian with pointer.
• x 10 Huyghenian without pointer.
• x 10 Huyghenian with movable pointer.
• x 10 WF without pointer.
• x 10 WF with movable pointer.
• x 15 Huyghenian without pointer.
• x 15 Huyghenian with movable pointer.