Suitable for testing physical purity of Grain/Seed samples.
Suitable to be used to distinguish, discolored, damaged wand chalky grains/seeds. Light below the rectangular 8’’ x 5’’ opal glass
Category: Agriculture Equipment
Precision Divider(Gamet Type)
Catalogue No. NAP-02 Size 38 X 31 X 51 Cm. (approx.) Hopper Capacity 2kg Electric Motor 0.5 H.p. Single Phase Material Chrome Plated Brass And Mild Steel Principal Centrifugal Action, Motor Driven
GRAIN/RICE SIZING DEVICE
Screen Area: 600 x 250 mm.
Sample Size: 500 G
Grain Sizing: 1.6, 3.2, 4.8 mm.
SEED COUNTER MICRO CONTROLLER
• Micro Controller based 2 x 16 column alphanumeric LCD display
• Membrane Keyboard, Easily detachable pan
• Counts seeds of sizes from 1 mm to 15 mm
• Counts maximum up to 999999 seeds in a lot
• Counting speed can be regulated
• Batch creating facility
• Programmable batch, number of lots in a batch through membrane keypad
• Programmable stop counts
• Electromagnetic Vibratory Feeder
• Up-to electronic sensor (for detecting the seeds)
RS 232 interface capabilities for attaching computer and printer. Parallel port for parallel printer
Power supply 220 V/50 Hz operated
Catalogue No. NAP-07 Model NAP-7A Display 0.5 mm to 15 mm. No of Seeds in a Batch Upto 9999 Seeds Feature Batching, repeat and multiple batches creating facility. Batch Count Accurately counts a predetermined number of seeds in a single batch. Repeat Batch Allows for the continual duplication of a single batch count. Multiple batch Batch counts can be set to count number of batches with different seed counts Seed Size 0.5 mm to 15 mm.