Suitable for testing physical purity of Grain/Seed samples.
Suitable to be used to distinguish, discolored, damaged wand chalky grains/seeds. Light below the rectangular 8’’ x 5’’ opal glass
Category: Agriculture Equipment
SEED GRADING SIEVES
Made out of either brass or G. I. And wire mesh or perforated Mild Steel sheet, designed to confirm to specification set by .I.S. Standard sieves has 8” or 12” dia, 2” approx depth. Frames are skirted to nest together. Suitable for grain/seed grading.
SEED COUNTER MICRO CONTROLLER
• Micro Controller based 2 x 16 column alphanumeric LCD display
• Membrane Keyboard, Easily detachable pan
• Counts seeds of sizes from 1 mm to 15 mm
• Counts maximum up to 999999 seeds in a lot
• Counting speed can be regulated
• Batch creating facility
• Programmable batch, number of lots in a batch through membrane keypad
• Programmable stop counts
• Electromagnetic Vibratory Feeder
• Up-to electronic sensor (for detecting the seeds)
RS 232 interface capabilities for attaching computer and printer. Parallel port for parallel printer
Power supply 220 V/50 Hz operated
GRAIN/RICE SIZING DEVICE
Screen Area: 600 x 250 mm.
Sample Size: 500 G
Grain Sizing: 1.6, 3.2, 4.8 mm.
- Provides Accurate splits of the grain samples with an accuracy of +5% on a 1Kg sample.
- Boerner Divider is available in two different sizes.
Width 38” X 17” X 43” (h X W X D) No Of Pockets 38 Hopper Capacity 1kg Material Body and Inner Parts are of Either Copper or Brass.