Achromatic, parfocal, interchangeable. Type Mag. N.A.
• x 4 or x 5 Scanning Lens 0.10
• x 10 Low Power 0.25
• x 20 Low Power 0.40
• x 40 or x 45 High Power Dry 0.65 spring loaded
• x 100 High Power Oil 1.25 spring loaded
Category: Microscopes & Accessories
• x 5 Huyghenian without pointer.
• x 5 Huyghenian with pointer.
• x 10 Huyghenian without pointer.
• x 10 Huyghenian with movable pointer.
• x 10 WF without pointer.
• x 10 WF with movable pointer.
• x 15 Huyghenian without pointer.
• x 15 Huyghenian with movable pointer.
INCLINED MONOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Traditional Stable Stand, Rotatable Head
Convenient and Easy to use
Salient Features :
- Monocular head rotates 360º and is inclined 45º with 10 x wide field eyepiece, which can also be replaced by binocular head.
- Quadruple revolving nosepiece with quick change of magnification by a click stop.
- Achromatic objectives 4 x, 10 x, 40 x spring loaded, 100 x spring loaded oil immersion.
- Positive, preset travel stops prevent body tube removal and slide damage.
- Fixed stage 120 x 120 mm with precision mechanical stage for x and y movement of the slide upto 75 x 50 mm having fine graduated scale and vernier on both sides.
- Dependable rack-and-pinion coarse adjustment with separate fine adjustment.
- In-stage condenser and five- aperture disc or iris diaphragm with filter holder.
- Illumination by plano-concave mirror which can be replaced by substage lamp.
- Traditional stable stand and base finished to a very high quality.
- Supplied complete with dust cover in thermocole case.
CO-AXIAL BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
Advance Design and Special Features, Backed by Swift Quality and Reliability.
Body: All aluminum pressure diecasted body with P.U. Coating in light cream shade.
Observation head: 360° rotatable and 45° inclined, binocular head with all anti-fungus coated prisms.
Eyepiece: A paired 10X wide field eyepiece.
Nose piece: Quadruple ball bearing nosepiece.
Objectives: Set of 4X, 10X, 40X, and 100X
Focusing system: Co-axial focusing system with three planetary gears assembly.
Mechanical stage: Coaxial Ball bearing double-plate mechanical stage for smooth functioning.
Condenser: Bright field sub stage condenser having 1.2 N.A.
Illumination: 6V/20W halogen lamp needs 220V and 50 Hz supply.(Optinal LED Illumination System also available with battery backup.)
STUDENT DISSECTION MICROSCOPE
Simple, Portable, economical & easy to use model.
A versatile model for fine dissection work & close study of small organisms like hydra, daphnia etc.
Salient Features :
♦ High point eye lens x 10 or x 20 mounted on a jointing arm allowing the whole stage area to be scanned.
♦ Focussing by smooth rack and pinion movement.
♦ Wide glass stage plate with locked in two spring clips.
♦ Detachable rests on either side of the stage provides a steadying support for hands during fine dissection.
♦ Illumination by a reversible substage mirror/opal face illuminator.
♦ Wide round stable base.
♦ Supplied packed in a wooden storage and carrying box with fittings for lenses and hand rests along with a dust cover.