RING AND BALL APPARATUS (ELECTRONICAL)
This apparatus is used to determine Softening point of Bitumen. It is that temperature at which a sample of bituminous material loaded by a 9.5 mm. dia steel ball, drops a specified distance when heated under specified conditions.
Category: Material Testing
CONCRETE BEAM MOULDS
Concrete Beam Moulds offered by us are used for making concrete beams for flexural testing. Premium grade raw materials are used for manufacturing our Concrete Beam Moulds with a view to ensure their reliability and strength. Furthermore, we make available these Concrete Beam Moulds at market leading prices.
• 100 x 100 x 500 mm.
• 150 x 150 x 750 mm.
Used in various industries for the determination of bitumen percentage while blending paving mixtures as well as pavement samples. Has a precisely designed bowl cover and rotor bowl.
Aknurled nut is available to press filter paper disc located between the rotor bowls and cover plate as well as complete bowl assembly that is removable for determining the weight of sample. Vertical shaft is fitted with a mounted the bowl that come out from casted housing. The bowl capacity is 1500 gm. supplied without benzene and filter paper.
• Hand Operated
• Electrically Operated
• Electrically operated with variable speed.
AGGREGATE JAW CRUSHER
Aggregate Jaw Crusher is for fast crushing of aggregates ores, minerals, coke, coal, chemicals and similar materials. Our Aggregate Jaw Crusher is compact and of rugged construction for general laboratory and small pilot plant operations.
This laboratory jaw crusher is available with two jaws of manganese steel. The mobile jaw creates two blows for every revolution thereby minimizing the size to a minimum. A combination of downward and forward strokes having a rocking action exerts pressure on the coarse material, yet allows the finished material to move through the jaws. Provided with a hopper on the top for feeding material. The smooth jaws ensure a uniform product thereby allowing easy cleaning.
Jaw Size 100 x 150 mm.
Size of feed Material 50 mm. (approx)
Yield 80 kg./hr (approx)
Size of finished Product 6-8 (Adjustable)
Power Requirement 400 volts, 3 Phase
CORE DRILLING MACHINE
A Core Drilling Machine is a machine, which drills holes or shafts in the ground. This Core Drilling Machine is used to drill cores on Bitumen Pavements. The Core Drilling Machine is an important construction site tool. Manufactured using the best raw materials to ensure their good functioning and durability.
Specifications and Components
• Available with a hand operated rapid screw feed by lever drive having built in ball bearing.
• Consists of drill spindle that floats on tapered roller bearings.
• The water swivel is completely enclosed and mounted on the drill spindle.
• The drill drive shaft is mounted on two ball bearings in the drill head.
• The drill is available with water tank to offer the water to the cutting functions, which is mounted on a sub base and is further mounted on a trolley.
• Trolley, it is mounted on good quality tyre wheels and leveling screws thereby allowing easy shifting and setting.
• The machine is attached with a Diesel Engine.
• Supplied with 100 mm. or 150 mm. diameter. core bit.