RING AND BALL APPARATUS (ELECTRONICAL)
This apparatus is used to determine Softening point of Bitumen. It is that temperature at which a sample of bituminous material loaded by a 9.5 mm. dia steel ball drops at a distance of 25 mm.
Accessories: Thermometer IP 60C range 2ºC to 80ºC, Thermometer IP 61C range 30ºC to 300ºC x 5ºC. Electrical Stirrer with stand & blades to gently stir water in the beaker. Suitable for operation on 230 V AC.
Category: Material Testing
This pedestal stabilizes molds during compaction. 8 x 8 x 18″ wooden post capped with a 12 x 12 x 1″ steel plate. Mounts to a concrete slab with four angle brackets.
AGGREGATE IMPACT TEST APPARATUS
The sturdy construction consists of a base and support columns to form a rigid frame work around the quick release trigger mechanism to ensure an effective free fall of hammer during test. Supplied complete with a cylindrical cup, a metal measure 75 mm. inner dia x 50 mm. deep and a tamping rod. The apparatus is fitted with a blow counter.
CORE DRILLING MACHINE
A Core Drilling Machine is a machine, which drills holes or shafts in the ground. This Core Drilling Machine is used to drill cores on Bitumen Pavements. The Core Drilling Machine is an important construction site tool. Manufactured using the best raw materials to ensure their good functioning and durability.
Specifications and Components
• Available with a hand operated rapid screw feed by lever drive having built in ball bearing.
• Consists of drill spindle that floats on tapered roller bearings.
• The water swivel is completely enclosed and mounted on the drill spindle.
• The drill drive shaft is mounted on two ball bearings in the drill head.
• The drill is available with water tank to offer the water to the cutting functions, which is mounted on a sub base and is further mounted on a trolley.
• Trolley, it is mounted on good quality tyre wheels and leveling screws thereby allowing easy shifting and setting.
• The machine is attached with a Diesel Engine.
• Supplied with 100 mm. or 150 mm. diameter. core bit.
AGGREGATE CRUSHING VALUE APPARATUS
Aggregate Crushing Value Apparatus offers a related measure of the resistance of an average to crushing under a compressive load that is gradually applied.
• 150 mm. diameter steel cylinder
• 148 mm. diameter plunger and base plate
The above mentioned cylinder, plunger and base plate are apt for 3/8” to 3/4” size aggregate.
Other size available are 75 mm. & 300 mm.