RING AND BALL APPARATUS (ELECTRONICAL)
This apparatus is used to determine Softening point of Bitumen. It is that temperature at which a sample of bituminous material loaded by a 9.5 mm. dia steel ball drops at a distance of 25 mm.
Accessories: Thermometer IP 60C range 2ºC to 80ºC, Thermometer IP 61C range 30ºC to 300ºC x 5ºC. Electrical Stirrer with stand & blades to gently stir water in the beaker. Suitable for operation on 230 V AC.
Category: Material Testing
CORE DRILLING MACHINE
A Core Drilling Machine is a machine, which drills holes or shafts in the ground. This Core Drilling Machine is used to drill cores on Bitumen Pavements. The Core Drilling Machine is an important construction site tool. Manufactured using the best raw materials to ensure their good functioning and durability.
Specifications and Components
• Available with a hand operated rapid screw feed by lever drive having built in ball bearing.
• Consists of drill spindle that floats on tapered roller bearings.
• The water swivel is completely enclosed and mounted on the drill spindle.
• The drill drive shaft is mounted on two ball bearings in the drill head.
• The drill is available with water tank to offer the water to the cutting functions, which is mounted on a sub base and is further mounted on a trolley.
• Trolley, it is mounted on good quality tyre wheels and leveling screws thereby allowing easy shifting and setting.
• The machine is attached with a Diesel Engine.
• Supplied with 100 mm. or 150 mm. diameter. core bit.
COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH TESTER
Compression testing Machines are the finest of their types available. Their rugged construction and extreme simplicity makes it possible to operate them with ease and complete dependability.
Compression Testing Machines calibrated with an accuracy of ± 1% as per the requirement of 1828(Grade A) These machines are available in 50 kN, 100 kN, 500 kN, 1000 kN, 2000 kN, 3000 kN, & 5000 kN Capacities.
Compression Testing Machines Classification :
• Analogue models.
• Digital models.
Features of Compression Testing Machines are :
• Highly stable.
• Self-aligning platen assembly.
• Load Gauges are calibrated in Kn against certified Proving Rings, traceable to MSME / NCCBM.
• Suitable for testing cubes and cylinders of various sizes, Cubes from 50 mm.³ to 300 mm.³ Cylinders from 100 mm. to 300 mm.
• Logged data printing facility through a parallel port Interface available in digital base models.
Pace rate (display only ) available in Digital models.
2000 KN compression testing machine consists of a steel base and cross head welded along side with heavy-duty plates. The hydraulic
loading jack is fixed on the base and lower platen rests entrally on the jack. The upper platen is attached to the head plate. The upper platen has got a spherical seating for a self-aligning action. For adjusting the vertical day light spacers are used as per the specimen height requirement. Micro safety switch has been incorporated within digital display unit assembly, which will switch off the motor when load is between 1800-1850 kn to avoid overloading of the loading frame.
Maximum Testing Force : 2000kn
Max. Vertical Clearance (mm.) : 315
Max. Horizontal Clearance (mm.) : 315
Load Display : 4 Digit Digital
Platen Size (mm) : 220 mm. Square
Piston Diameter (mm.) : 205
Piston Travel (mm.) : 50
Motor Power (HP) : 1 hP/Threephase
Net weight (kg.) : 600
CONCRETE FLOW TABLE
Recommended for concrete where nominal size of coarse aggregates does not exceed 38 mm. Comprises of machined mild steel table top of 762 mm. diameter, and fitted on a heavy duty Cast Iron frame. A cam action provides a free fall of 12.5 mm. to the table. Equipped with a conical mould of 120 mm. height with base diameter of 250 mm. and top diameter of 170 mm. is also provided along with tamping rod size 16 mm. diameter x 600 mm. long.
This pedestal stabilizes molds during compaction. 8 x 8 x 18″ wooden post capped with a 12 x 12 x 1″ steel plate. Mounts to a concrete slab with four angle brackets.