SAMPLE EXTRUDER VERTICAL
Used for taking out soil samples compacted or undisturbed, from 100 mm. diameter and 150 mm. dia cylinders such as Core Cutters, Proctor moulds, C. B. R. Moulds etc.
Consists of a 5 Ton capacity hand operated, hydraulic jack mounted on a suitable frame. Two plungers, one for 100 mm. dia and the other of 150 mm. dia moulds are supplied. One thrust plate, with height adjustable for 150 mm. diameter and one for 100 mm. diameter specimens.
Accessories: Set of Plungers adaptors and thrust plates for 38 mm., 50 mm. and 75 mm. diameter specimen.
Category: Material Testing
CORE DRILLING MACHINE
A Core Drilling Machine is a machine, which drills holes or shafts in the ground. This Core Drilling Machine is used to drill cores on Bitumen Pavements. The Core Drilling Machine is an important construction site tool. Manufactured using the best raw materials to ensure their good functioning and durability.
Specifications and Components
• Available with a hand operated rapid screw feed by lever drive having built in ball bearing.
• Consists of drill spindle that floats on tapered roller bearings.
• The water swivel is completely enclosed and mounted on the drill spindle.
• The drill drive shaft is mounted on two ball bearings in the drill head.
• The drill is available with water tank to offer the water to the cutting functions, which is mounted on a sub base and is further mounted on a trolley.
• Trolley, it is mounted on good quality tyre wheels and leveling screws thereby allowing easy shifting and setting.
• The machine is attached with a Diesel Engine.
• Supplied with 100 mm. or 150 mm. diameter. core bit.
Used to determine the liquid limit of soil which has low plasticity index. The moisture percentage contents determined when cone with half angle of 30° under a total sliding weight of 148 gm. penetrates 25 mm. in soil sample gives the liquid limit. Supplied complete with standard cup of dimension 50 mm. dia x 50 mm. depth. This Cone Penetrometer is hand operated and scale type.
AUTOMATIC COMPACTION HAMMER & ASSEMBLY FOR BITUMEN SAMPLE
The automatic compactor eliminates the tidious process of manual compaction and an even degree of compaction is achieved. The drive mechanism lifts the weight of 4.5 kg. and drops it through a correct height of 457 mm. The rammer foot is removable, which facilitates preheating. A compaction pedestal with specimen holder is fixed to the base. An automatic blow counter enables the number of blows to be preset before each test and automatically stops the machine on completion. Suitable for 220-240 volts, 50 Hz, single phase.
CONCRETE BEAM MOULDS
Concrete Beam Moulds offered by us are used for making concrete beams for flexural testing. Premium grade raw materials are used for manufacturing our Concrete Beam Moulds with a view to ensure their reliability and strength. Furthermore, we make available these Concrete Beam Moulds at market leading prices.
• 100 x 100 x 500 mm.
• 150 x 150 x 750 mm.