SEED COUNTER MICRO CONTROLLER
• Micro Controller based 2 x 16 column alphanumeric LCD display
• Membrane Keyboard, Easily detachable pan
• Counts seeds of sizes from 1 mm to 15 mm
• Counts maximum up to 999999 seeds in a lot
• Counting speed can be regulated
• Batch creating facility
• Programmable batch, number of lots in a batch through membrane keypad
• Programmable stop counts
• Electromagnetic Vibratory Feeder
• Up-to electronic sensor (for detecting the seeds)
RS 232 interface capabilities for attaching computer and printer. Parallel port for parallel printer
Power supply 220 V/50 Hz operated
Category: Agriculture Equipment
Display: Seven Segment FND
Seed Size: 0.5 mm to 15 mm.
No of Seeds in a Batch: Up to 9999 Seeds
• Batching, repeat and multiple
• Batches creating facility.
• Batch Count
• Accurately counts a predetermined number of seeds in a single Batch.
Repeat Batch: Allows for the continual duplication of a single batch count.
Multiple Batch Batch counts can be set to count number of batches with different seed counts
Used for cleaning and grading of free flowing granular material and grains such as wheat, rice, barley, maize.
• Easy to operate
• Precisely engineered
• Hassle-free functioning
Useful in removing impurity after the seeds are threshed. This process is used to get rid of most of the chaffs, straws and dust before further processing for fine cleaning. The cleaning capacity is increased by the highly effective feed and aspiration system of the machine, separating some nine-tenths all-light particles before the product is delivered to the screens.
For cleaning and grading of free flowing granular material, grains like wheat, rice, barley, maize etc. and seeds of all kinds’ i.e. fodder seeds, oil seeds, cereals and forest seeds etc., based on their size. It separates the immature and light impurities based on the air aspiration and screen perforation selected.
- Provides Accurate splits of the grain samples with an accuracy of +5% on a 1Kg sample.
- Boerner Divider is available in two different sizes.
Width 38” X 17” X 43” (h X W X D) No Of Pockets 38 Hopper Capacity 1kg Material Body and Inner Parts are of Either Copper or Brass.
Suitable for testing physical purity of Grain/Seed samples.
Suitable to be used to distinguish, discolored, damaged wand chalky grains/seeds. Light below the rectangular 8’’ x 5’’ opal glass