SEED COUNTER MICRO CONTROLLER
• Micro Controller based 2 x 16 column alphanumeric LCD display
• Membrane Keyboard, Easily detachable pan
• Counts seeds of sizes from 1 mm to 15 mm
• Counts maximum up to 999999 seeds in a lot
• Counting speed can be regulated
• Batch creating facility
• Programmable batch, number of lots in a batch through membrane keypad
• Programmable stop counts
• Electromagnetic Vibratory Feeder
• Up-to electronic sensor (for detecting the seeds)
RS 232 interface capabilities for attaching computer and printer. Parallel port for parallel printer
Power supply 220 V/50 Hz operated
Category: Agriculture Equipment
Display: Seven Segment FND
Seed Size: 0.5 mm to 15 mm.
No of Seeds in a Batch: Up to 9999 Seeds
• Batching, repeat and multiple
• Batches creating facility.
• Batch Count
• Accurately counts a predetermined number of seeds in a single Batch.
Repeat Batch: Allows for the continual duplication of a single batch count.
Multiple Batch Batch counts can be set to count number of batches with different seed counts
Used for the easy dividing and reduction of bulk material samples with particle sizes ranging from less than 1 mm. up to a maximum of 10 mm. Our Riffle sample divider consists of a sheet metal box mounted on legs and fitted with a series of chutes or equal width which discharge the material alliteratively in opposite directions into speculate panes. The chutes of the riffle are steep enough to allow rapid flowing of the material for the rapid preparation of sample, i.e. division into two representative portions. Each constructed of heavy gauge sheet metal, with particular attention given to reinforcement of the portions to maintain the accuracy of the slot dimensions. This equipment is mainly used for sampling aggregates, cement, ores, refractory materials, pigments, soap, powdered coal etc. It is also used for rapid collection of true representative sample from aggregates, sand and fillers.
• Rock and aggregate Industry
• Cement Industry
• Ceramics Industry
- Provides Accurate splits of the grain samples with an accuracy of +5% on a 1Kg sample.
- Boerner Divider is available in two different sizes.
Width 38” X 17” X 43” (h X W X D) No Of Pockets 38 Hopper Capacity 1kg Material Body and Inner Parts are of Either Copper or Brass.
SEED GRADING SIEVES
Made out of either brass or G. I. And wire mesh or perforated Mild Steel sheet, designed to confirm to specification set by .I.S. Standard sieves has 8” or 12” dia, 2” approx depth. Frames are skirted to nest together. Suitable for grain/seed grading.