SEED GERMINATOR (DOUBLE CHAMBER)
Most suitable for contducting various experiments on a variety of seeds under different conditions of temperature and humidity.
Atmospheric conditions are created within the chamber to perform different experiments without going onto the field.
The double walled unit has inner chamber made up of Stainless Steel and outer chamber of Mild Steel Sheet duly painted. Temperature from 5 ° Centigrade to 50°. C +- 1° C. is controlled by Digital temperature indicator-cum-controller. Humidity (Not Adjustable) is created in a stainless steel water reservoir fitted at the bottom 90% to 95% +- 3% RH Humidity. Complete with 8 or 14 adjustable perforated trays. Supplied complete with cord and plug to work on 220/230 V 50 Hz A.C. Supply.
Inside Chamber size
1. 505 x 500 x 415 mm. Capacity 6 cu.ft. No of trays 8
2. 555 x 910 x 625 mm. Capacity 12 cu.ft. No of trays 14
Digital Temperature Controller Cum-indicator
0-24 hrs Timer for regulating cyclic illumination condition.
Category: Agriculture Equipment
SAMPLE SHELLER (LAB MODEL PADDY DE HUSKER)
• Excellent performance
• Rugged construction
• Long lasting
Sample Capacity: 1000 gms
Power: 0.25 H.P. Single Phase
Dimensions: 715 x 335 x 795 mm (L x B x H)
Suitable for testing physical purity of Grain/Seed samples.
Suitable to be used to distinguish, discolored, damaged wand chalky grains/seeds. Light below the rectangular 8’’ x 5’’ opal glass
Display: Seven Segment FND
Seed Size: 0.5 mm to 15 mm.
No of Seeds in a Batch: Up to 9999 Seeds
• Batching, repeat and multiple
• Batches creating facility.
• Batch Count
• Accurately counts a predetermined number of seeds in a single Batch.
Repeat Batch: Allows for the continual duplication of a single batch count.
Multiple Batch Batch counts can be set to count number of batches with different seed counts
SEED COUNTER MICRO CONTROLLER
• Micro Controller based 2 x 16 column alphanumeric LCD display
• Membrane Keyboard, Easily detachable pan
• Counts seeds of sizes from 1 mm to 15 mm
• Counts maximum up to 999999 seeds in a lot
• Counting speed can be regulated
• Batch creating facility
• Programmable batch, number of lots in a batch through membrane keypad
• Programmable stop counts
• Electromagnetic Vibratory Feeder
• Up-to electronic sensor (for detecting the seeds)
RS 232 interface capabilities for attaching computer and printer. Parallel port for parallel printer
Power supply 220 V/50 Hz operated